Reviews for My Rock
Kaiaa chapter 22 . 2/25/2011
This was an absolutely factastic story. So emotional, so painful, so beautiful, so RIGHT. Amazing. Keep writing!
deleted111 chapter 22 . 8/20/2010
- Well, hell, that was incredible. And beautiful. You made it all seem so real. I generally don't like the Lily-gets-abused-and-James-saves-her fics, but this one was great.
Persephone's flower chapter 22 . 7/5/2010
This was quite nice to read, and though the rape and abuse parts might have been quite horrific for me to imagine, it still made the story quite realistic.

My favourite part of your whole story though, was the connection with Tinkerbell and Peter pan, and all of that. It was a wonderful idea, and though you did a great job with it, I had hoped you would embellish the story a bit more with your plot circling around that particular subject.

Nonetheless,lovely job.
retaco chapter 22 . 3/24/2010
I really liked it... just found it and read it. I don't know about the original, so I can't really compare them...

I'm off to read another of your stories, now.. Reyes
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 22 . 12/21/2009
im am vary happy with this ending
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 21 . 12/21/2009
She's nothing special. And it hurt. that tore me apart to read
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 18 . 12/21/2009
what the hell just happened
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 16 . 12/21/2009
it is not hero worship
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
aw ok i love the gifts that they gave each other thought thats got too be embarrassing for them because it happened in front of a lot of people
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
what happened to Sara (was that her name or was i wrong)
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
she is so not a freak
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 10 . 12/21/2009
well even if the started dating they could still have that friendship
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 9 . 12/21/2009
the summary just clicked after this sentence and the thing is you are one of the few people that actually follow their summery most just do it in the first chapter then deviate from it through the rest
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
this is really really good so far
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 6 . 12/21/2009