Reviews for Emerald Fog
2 W.a.s.t.e.d 4 L I F E chapter 10 . 12/20/2017
The drarry moments where great, i just wished that when there was a different character perspective that it would be an important one or useful to the story. I found myself skipping large irrelevant sections.
abstersdaboss chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
it's seems a bit rude to refer to black characters with race and not the white characters. You don't say the big white man behind her but you say the big black man behind her. maybe it's just me or something.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/22/2017
YES, IT NEEDS A SEQUEL HOW COULD IT NOT IT'S AMAZING!
I think that it should be set a few months later or after the seventh book. Maybe 8th year.
And I think that it should be posted before it's revised.
Makaelia chapter 25 . 8/16/2017
WHAT THE FUCK I'M SHOOK AS FUCK. I fell in love with this story but it stabbed me in the heart in the end. Please continue and make a happy ending to end my suffering. Thank you.
Makaelia chapter 3 . 8/5/2017
I fell in love with this story immediately, which has only ever occurred with around two other fanfictions, one being part of a series. And I've read at least over a hundred of these. It isn't too formal or too emotional or too fast, and the events are building up slowly, yet smoothly and still somehow manage to be perfectly entertaining and loveable. I love how much depth is put into the plot, whereas many other writers immediately launch into Harry and Draco being in love. This is truly outstanding, original, and creative, and I like your little twist with the Greek goddesses and the Granger sisters. Your take on Belle is spectacular, too! I also love how long your chapters are; it seems like quality over quantity of chapters is a significant characteristic in your writing. Nonetheless, I would just like to note my appreciation towards those unique individuals like you. Thank you.
ILoveHermione chapter 2 . 6/8/2017
I thought Hermione's middle name was Jean
Emma Jane chapter 25 . 5/18/2017
Omg Yesssssss! This really really REALLY needs a sequel! And you should place it right after harry gets out of the hospital! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE do a sequel!
Manny1428 chapter 25 . 5/18/2017
Loved your story! I really hope you put out a sequel to this soon. I would love to read it.
Scrappy2017 chapter 25 . 4/30/2017
1. Yes
2. A couple years ahead, Voldemort defeated, school over, Harry sorrowing over his lost of Draco, everyone worrying about Harry, Draco still feels empty without Harry, but hides it well, only Pansy and Blaise knows where he is, and they are sworn to secrecy
3. Yes

My email address:
fan of harry hermione draco chapter 25 . 12/27/2016
I would have appreciated a sequel. The story seems left off describing this love cruel.
quin3218 chapter 8 . 11/11/2016
I loved that paragraph where Snape is considering Hermione. I love how you described her being a scholar and then willing to fight with the blood of her enemies on her. I'm sure I totally botched the description, but you wrote it beautifully.
Jennifer chapter 25 . 9/15/2016
Oh. My. Gods.

It's really hard to find well written, not OOC Drarry fics and this is one of them
IT'S JUST SO GOOD AND I CRIED AT THE END AND I MUST GO AND SEE IF YOU'VE WRITTEN A SEQUEL BECAUSE IF NOT THEN IT'LL BE TOO LATE

so yes
I liked this
Guest chapter 25 . 7/22/2016
1. Yes this needs a sequel
2. In 7th year
3. It doesn't matter to me
MY GOD I LOVE THIS FIC IT MADE ME CRY F*CK IM CRYING RIGHT NOW AAAAAAAHHHHHHH
I love you guys keep writing-QueenNagini
Onepersonfandom chapter 16 . 7/5/2016
Alright I'm all for a ball but when you invite muggles that pretty much crosses the line. I have loved the other chapters but this one honestly sucked, just a little bit.
OwlsWithFins chapter 25 . 5/29/2016
1. YES YES YES
2. Perhaps after the epilogue?
3. Sequel first!