Reviews for How to Destroy Yourself
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
This is really good, I love this! this is brilliant :'D
JynxedDraca chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
I am greatly amused and would love to read more of this. You captured the characters so well and Cain and Glitch/Ambrose's relationship without it being really mushy and OOC.
Umino Akiko chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
OH dear god. May I just say how awesome this is? Freakin' awesome! And now notes to a few of the characters.

Mystic Man: Dude you're creeping me out! Oh and TMI at the end there.

Zero: HAHA!

Queen Lavender Eyes: What are you planning? And don't say that there's no plan because I know there's a plan! I've always known there was a plan. You scheming schemer!
Hiatus-Aren't-Hiakus chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
I love this so far, love the tension between Ambrose and Cain, plus the little snippets of Zero. Is there going to be any more of this soon?

- Bekkah
Zipperhead chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
This is great! And you've done a great job keeping everyone in character! Please say you're going to update this, I'd love to read more.
GarrulousGibberish chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
I love this story! It's so funny! And the parts that aren't meant to be humorous are really well put together!

Please, update soon!
JacksBoonie chapter 5 . 4/12/2008
Oh my goodness! You simply have to update as soon as possible! This story is so amazing. Ambrose is exactly how I imagined he would be when Glitch and his brain were reunited. And Cain is just perfect. Everyone is in character and wonderfully portrayed. I can't wait to see what is in store for our favorite boys next! :)
The Ghost of FF. Net chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
Great story so far. Can't wait for more. :)
tomoya-542002 chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
caught my interest, adding to alert.
Glitchie chapter 4 . 2/29/2008
Aww Poor Ambrose - I hope he and Cain will be alright and Cain can help him.
forestmaze chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
Gee, that Zero...bitter, much? Wow, nice'n'angstingly intriguing given the past/present/future possibilities. ;D
EmbracingYourFreak chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
oh my.

this is one of the best cain/glitch stories i've read in quite some time.

it is extremely well-written.

the characters are in perfect...well...character.

i love it.

can't wait to read more.
Glitchie chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
WOW! This is REALLY GOOD! I kinda wondered if that was who it was, but enjoyed how you kept their identity concealed. Heh, I am even looking forward to what happens between Ambrose and Cain - not originally a fan of the pairing, but heh, a friend of mine got me hooked. Looking forward to more!
Sokra chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Wow, this is really good! Update soon!
snowbunny3 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
read this on livejournal but am glad to see this here too!1

i really love this story, please update soon!