Reviews for National Treasure: Portrait of Stephen Trailer
PhantomKat chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
OMG! I almost choked on my Dr. Pepper when reading this! It was so brilliant! I hope you write this after your other story is done, which is what I'm going to go read now...

Thanks for the laugh!

~PK
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
How could you have expected so little reviews on this? This was great! Everyone loves Colbert! And National Treasure is one of my favorite movies. I saw the segment you were talking about too. This would be a great trailer. And it sounds just like the characters! Again, great, great, GREAT job!
Swing Girl At Heart chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
LOL this was brilliant!
retrophile chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I love Stephen Colbert! This is awesome :D

Anywho, did you mean Roanoke, Va? If so that's where my granddad lives!
Receneck chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Thats pretty cool
breakaway01 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I...LOVE it! Well done all the way! The best part about this was I actually saw the entire thing running in my head like a real trailer! Man. You're so good at this kind of thing!

I can't wait for One More Clue to be posted, and keep writing your soul out!
Norma Jean the Dancing Machine chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Colbert Report plus National Treasure?

I like it.
ikeepsake chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
when i read this i couldn't stop laughing! i love this trailer! i think it would be awesome if you write an actual fanfic for it. you could totally get away with saying it's a crossover. :) anyway, i thought it was great, especially the end with Stephen yelling about treasure hunting not being fun. i could picture it perfectly in my head! great job.

-keep
The Randomist chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Ooh, I loved Sadusky's voiceover...so...I don't know. But it was something cool. Yeah.

"This isn’t fun! I’m sweating!" What the heck? LOLOL heehee.

XD

You rock. Yes you do.
Alice Madison Parker chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
This is hilarious. If you really write this story, after One More Clue of course which I cannot wait for, then I will absolutely read it and refer my friends to the story. Good luck. I'm gonna keep an eye out for it.

~Phoebe, the Black Heart
Loopy for Lupin chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Your story is pretty good. I am a judge for the trailer contest and heres the link to our forum if you want to join in, in all of the action
create and celebrate chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I would pay big bucks to actually see this if it were real. Stephen Colbert is absolutely amazing! I would love you forever if you did write this after the sequal to Another Clue!
master of toast chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
o. thta's cool. it's so differnt! and the begining is so funny!
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
OMG! You did the trailer challenge, YAY! I'm doing it too; I just finished mine and will be posting in a few minutes! Anyhoo, I LOVED this. I've never seen the Colbert Report, but it sounds pretty funny, and the beginning of the trailer was too _ I like the dramatic cut-in of Ian; that was awesome-and then the whole montage of scenes was great. I like the blackout and the gunshot noise, too...and Sadusky doing that dark voiceover...and the end, LOL! Poor Stephen. XD Anyhoo, great job! On my faves!

Oh, and I know script format, I'm a theatre nerd, LOL XD

Luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
nolongerwantthisaccount chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Wow, this would make a freaking awesome movie! Good job ]