Reviews for National Treasure: Portrait of Stephen Trailer
PhantomKat chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
OMG! I almost choked on my Dr. Pepper when reading this! It was so brilliant! I hope you write this after your other story is done, which is what I'm going to go read now...

Thanks for the laugh!

kangaleigh chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
How could you have expected so little reviews on this? This was great! Everyone loves Colbert! And National Treasure is one of my favorite movies. I saw the segment you were talking about too. This would be a great trailer. And it sounds just like the characters! Again, great, great, GREAT job!
Swing Girl At Heart chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
LOL this was brilliant!
retrophile chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I love Stephen Colbert! This is awesome :D

Anywho, did you mean Roanoke, Va? If so that's where my granddad lives!
Receneck chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Thats pretty cool
breakaway01 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I...LOVE it! Well done all the way! The best part about this was I actually saw the entire thing running in my head like a real trailer! Man. You're so good at this kind of thing!

I can't wait for One More Clue to be posted, and keep writing your soul out!
Norma Jean the Dancing Machine chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Colbert Report plus National Treasure?

I like it.
ikeepsake chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
when i read this i couldn't stop laughing! i love this trailer! i think it would be awesome if you write an actual fanfic for it. you could totally get away with saying it's a crossover. :) anyway, i thought it was great, especially the end with Stephen yelling about treasure hunting not being fun. i could picture it perfectly in my head! great job.

The Randomist chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Ooh, I loved Sadusky's don't know. But it was something cool. Yeah.

"This isn’t fun! I’m sweating!" What the heck? LOLOL heehee.

You rock. Yes you do.
Alice Madison Parker chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
This is hilarious. If you really write this story, after One More Clue of course which I cannot wait for, then I will absolutely read it and refer my friends to the story. Good luck. I'm gonna keep an eye out for it.

~Phoebe, the Black Heart
Loopy for Lupin chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Your story is pretty good. I am a judge for the trailer contest and heres the link to our forum if you want to join in, in all of the action
create and celebrate chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I would pay big bucks to actually see this if it were real. Stephen Colbert is absolutely amazing! I would love you forever if you did write this after the sequal to Another Clue!
master of toast chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
o. thta's cool. it's so differnt! and the begining is so funny!
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
OMG! You did the trailer challenge, YAY! I'm doing it too; I just finished mine and will be posting in a few minutes! Anyhoo, I LOVED this. I've never seen the Colbert Report, but it sounds pretty funny, and the beginning of the trailer was too _ I like the dramatic cut-in of Ian; that was awesome-and then the whole montage of scenes was great. I like the blackout and the gunshot noise, too...and Sadusky doing that dark voiceover...and the end, LOL! Poor Stephen. XD Anyhoo, great job! On my faves!

Oh, and I know script format, I'm a theatre nerd, LOL XD

Miss Pookamonga ;-P
nolongerwantthisaccount chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Wow, this would make a freaking awesome movie! Good job ]