Reviews for Heart Broken Shell
Sinfulangels chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Keep going!
Tech Who chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
:D weally good i weally loved it XD you weally awe fantasic *Doesn't feel like speaking r*
Jaybee4 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
there has to be a sequel to this, please :3
Vampirefaethers chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I want to see a sequel.
Katie-Kat chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Oh noes!Kantarou's bleeding badsly! :O Awesome story. X3
reishilovesyaoi chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
oh my...do write a sequel,XD please?
Celtic Harmony chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I'll be a beta!
kuro-neko92 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I love love love this fanfiction! when are u going to write more? lat me know will you?
Samaria chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Nice story. hope you continuse because it is fun.

about that beta thing, do still don't have any? i'm not sure myself what it is but if it isn't difficult i can probably be one if you want me to that is.
coworly chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
This was an interesting read. I'm a hopeless sucker for stories where Kantarou gets hurt and Haruka has to take care of him. Hehe. What you have to watch out for is your use of tenses. Sometimes you write in present tense although most of the time it's past. You have to keep it consistent. When you're self-editing, make sure you watch out for that. But good job!
Dementra chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Can you continue this fic? I'd really like to see what happens next.
MokonaYi chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
T_T i never imagined how hurt could it be!

Thanks for the nice fic!
darkangelwings90 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Aw! i love this and am hoping that there's a sequel..!
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
YOU CAN NOT I REPEAT YOU CAN NOT LEAVE IT LIKE THAT!
Madame Penguin chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
This CAN NOT be the end! i mean it practically screams out sequel for pete's sake! I love the angst side to this and i would love to see Kantarou argue with Haruka over this or something like that. Kantarou is usually stubborn and so is Haruka so it would make the perfect scene. Please make a new chapter to this!