Reviews for Addiction
jhian casey chapter 31 . 6/22
she shouldn't really have chosen sasuke.. damn! if a man like itachi loves me and chase after me, i'll jump on him right away! you hit jackpot if you manage to snaych a man like itachi.. damn! thanks for sharing this! you're awesome! though im sad for itachi.. sakura made the wrong choice
jhian casey chapter 26 . 6/22
damn sakura! just choose itachi already! he's hotter! and he won't leave you! sasuke looks down on you since the beginning and itachi never left you
jhian casey chapter 25 . 6/22
damn! if itachi told me that he'll take me right then and there at the table, i'll be sprawled at that table before he can even blink! lol
jhian casey chapter 20 . 6/22
so lucky, sakura! (envy! envy!)
damn! she slept with itachi again! i wish i was her! hahahah
jhian casey chapter 19 . 6/22
damn! This is Heaven!
3 of my most FAVORITE and HOTTEST PAIRING all in one Damn Good story!
you're a MIRACLE!;)
though this has less kakasaku but wth.. i still got a taste of them and besides, THE UCHIHA BROTHERS' HOTNESS already had me coming so, LET's PARTY!
I'll rape those 3 super HOT Sex GOds!;)
Uchiha Misaki chapter 31 . 3/28
Great story
NtheRuF chapter 31 . 2/17
I love both endings! I almost believe that I am just going to have to marry the three of them in my mind! The 1st and eternal love she has for Sasuke simply had to be returned... it be almost sacreligious to allow something that genuine and pure and powerful go unreciprocated! At the same time I totally love the relationship between Itachi and Sakura! Even in the series Itachi is in my top 3.
Excellent story telling! I actually stayed up all night reading this one cause I couldn't put it down... and now I have to get ready to go take a test in mh psych class! Wish I could absorb some Uchiha chakra... among other things!
NovelistDienne chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
Ahh, so Sasuke started this addition?
Guest chapter 29 . 9/12/2014
Shizune? Hehe
ANON chapter 28 . 6/20/2014
just found out there IS an alternate ending. i think im in love with you 3
ANON chapter 20 . 6/20/2014
i know this is sasusaku but there just NEEDS to be an alternate ending with ItaSaku. Youve awakened my liking for the pairing!
ANON chapter 17 . 6/20/2014
i have to admit that if someone told me they were writing a story where being addicted to sharingan i would think it sounded a bit silly but the way you write i cant get enough. your able to pull off the plot masterfully! the story doesnt come off as dumb or as a random idea. Its funny and sexy and very interesting. As someone who is no stranger to addiction i can see myself in many of the ways Sakura thinks. Talking to people is a waste of time, nothing you say makes sense, and youd wish everyone would stop worrying so you can go satisfy your cravings! :) im really enjoying the story!
Bean and Pea chapter 31 . 3/8/2014
Omg idk why I liked this alternate ending better tbh
prithi 666 chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
great
Octavia Brown chapter 30 . 2/15/2013
Ah, lovely. I read the alternate ending, but as I suspected, I liked this one better. ItaSaku just never grabbed me, but I go on spates of practically overdosing (heh) on SasuSaku.

Thank you. This was very, very well written and a truly intriguing concept. Not just the addiction, but the kekkei genkai of chakra absorption plus what sounds like the power to lay geas on someone. Nasty and powerful. Nice.