Reviews for The Syndrome
sunbeamX chapter 23 . 5/6
with every chapter, I hate kagome's little gang of friends more and more! they are actually really annoying! I cant wait for Sess to put them all in place
CountryBaby93 chapter 23 . 5/3
Oh that's so fucked up! I'm sure units she did that shit on purpose! And shippo?! Really I'm so pissed at him! He should have told the fucking truth!
jay90 chapter 57 . 11/14/2017
Wow, amazing story, the syndrome is an amazing story, really, really, great..

Enjoy every chapter, great ending...
jay90 chapter 21 . 10/31/2017
Amazing story I'm enjoying every chapter.
Its great
cdmartinez chapter 57 . 9/12/2017
Just reread this fic discovering it again! Definitely a favorite.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/29/2017
Not gonna lie, the flashbacks literally made me want to stop reading... I've ended up just completely skipping most of them...
The actual story, though, is wonderful.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 57 . 2/22/2017
Yay! Thanks for the story, I really liked it!
lady sesshomaru sama 949 chapter 57 . 2/18/2017
Lol love it hope for more soon
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 57 . 10/27/2016
Omg I loved this story, minus the continuous flashbacks of Kagome's and Sesshomaru's and Inuyasha's, and Bankotsu's, and Miroku's and Shippo's life. I preferred just reading what was currently going on with them as they were not as children growing up to become what they now were. And I wish it didn't end here. I wanted to see little Sesshomaru and Kagome babies running around! lol keep up the good work!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 10 . 10/2/2016
I don't really understand why they see Sesshoumaru to be entirely in the wrong here...sure, he shouldn't have brought Inuyasha's mother into it, and he could work a little on his timing, but Inuyasha really should be cleaning up after himself if he's not the only one living there...but great story so far! I know it's already done-I just like leaving comments here and there, sometimes!
atlasatlas chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
What a mysogynistic piece of shit
ADracula16 chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
Hey Sunset Miko. My name is Alex and I was wondering, if you don't mind, whether you would be able to send me a list of the songs Kagome sings in this story. I really liked this story. It has a good theme and I like the way "this Sesshomaru" is portrayed. I also like the relationship Kagome has with the guys. I just wish that there had been like a epilogue or and an extension to the ending, just so that we know what happens to the rest of the boys.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/14/2016
I only started reading this recently, so I didn't see your author's note for Chapter 22. I would like to apologise for the being rude and snappy about your not updating. I was being a bit selfish and I didn't really think about your reasons for not updating, frequently. My sincerest apologies.
ForsakenKalika chapter 13 . 7/10/2016
this is my fourth time reading this story, because it's so good. I definitely had a few close guy friends like this, so I particularly love that aspect. you're incredibly talented, and I hope to see you creating many more fantastic works in the future, especially an original piece. I hope this sees you well!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Lol they hit him! Oh man I just loved that! He really needed that seeing how almighty, prideful, arrogant, cold and conceited he is. Like really? He had the gal to look at her? It's a shame that Inuyasha isn't reacting like all guys would in his situation being in the same bathroom as Kagome was. Oh well... this romance is way too slow going for my tastes. But it was good, I liked it. Keep up the good work.
2,883 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »