Reviews for The Syndrome
Purplediamon chapter 11 . 4/17
Gotta love Jakotsu. This is a really good fanfiction, lately I've been looking for one's to read that are in a modern AU, this is exactly what I was looking for.
JadedByRomance chapter 5 . 4/9
Can't login on mobile; honestly, I don't see why Kagome got so pissy over Sesshomaru's comments about letting a ton of guys in the bathroom while she's naked. I agree with him. It's one thing to cuddle on the couch with someone(s). It's another thing to be so completely immodest. He wasn't being cruel, he was stating the obvious. Also, she accuses her house mates of being whores, yet flounces around in front of a lot of men in a pink thong? Hardly virginal/chaste behavior she's displaying, herself.
Mitsukiko chapter 29 . 4/1
Loving the story so far, Can i have the names to all the songs in this story thought? Please?From Start to Finish? Please? With chocolate because i dont like cheeries on top?
kari0104 chapter 22 . 3/21
I'm officially dead my heart is out of my chest and barley beating on the floor. This is so amazingly sad my heart does out to Kagome and Sesshomaru!
kari0104 chapter 17 . 3/21
This is heart breaking it's making me cry!
Magic Basher54986 chapter 57 . 3/12
A wonderful story. I'm glad I stuck to it till the end. :) Wonderful work. So when is the next story coming out? ;)
AmoraLynn chapter 57 . 3/3
What a fantastic ending. :)
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 57 . 2/28
This was an amazing story. Even if everyone had OOC moments, it seemed right because of how well you explained the situations leading to it. Completely worth the read and will be added to my favorites momentarily. :)
Insane is my name chapter 57 . 2/14
Yay they got together and it was awesome and when they werw starting it was hilarious but yet romantic and I loved it! Too bad it's over though but now I'm gonna read it again that's how awesome it was and how much I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 56 . 2/14
Awww inuyasha that's nice and it was funny and gosh I'm gonna be sad when I'm done reading the last chapter technically the next chapter super sad but I'm re reading it loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 55 . 2/14
Yay jakotsu! I'm so happy he came but on rhw othee note I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 54 . 2/14
Inuyasha that was personal yet I found it funny and I love izayoi yay they forgave eachother I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 53 . 2/14
Awww it's almost over that sucks and yay they making up but man where jakotsu at?! Loved ir:-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 52 . 2/14
Dang that mini house was awesome and man it was hilarious can't stop laughing :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 51 . 2/14
Gosh that was weird and it was great and man sesshomaru that was awesome :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
2,836 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »