Reviews for The Syndrome
Marie-S-Raven chapter 57 . 2/22
Yay! Thanks for the story, I really liked it!
lady sesshomaru sama 949 chapter 57 . 2/18
Lol love it hope for more soon
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 57 . 10/27/2016
Omg I loved this story, minus the continuous flashbacks of Kagome's and Sesshomaru's and Inuyasha's, and Bankotsu's, and Miroku's and Shippo's life. I preferred just reading what was currently going on with them as they were not as children growing up to become what they now were. And I wish it didn't end here. I wanted to see little Sesshomaru and Kagome babies running around! lol keep up the good work!
SayonaraKuroi chapter 10 . 10/2/2016
I don't really understand why they see Sesshoumaru to be entirely in the wrong here...sure, he shouldn't have brought Inuyasha's mother into it, and he could work a little on his timing, but Inuyasha really should be cleaning up after himself if he's not the only one living there...but great story so far! I know it's already done-I just like leaving comments here and there, sometimes!
atlasatlas chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
What a mysogynistic piece of shit
ADracula16 chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
Hey Sunset Miko. My name is Alex and I was wondering, if you don't mind, whether you would be able to send me a list of the songs Kagome sings in this story. I really liked this story. It has a good theme and I like the way "this Sesshomaru" is portrayed. I also like the relationship Kagome has with the guys. I just wish that there had been like a epilogue or and an extension to the ending, just so that we know what happens to the rest of the boys.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/14/2016
I only started reading this recently, so I didn't see your author's note for Chapter 22. I would like to apologise for the being rude and snappy about your not updating. I was being a bit selfish and I didn't really think about your reasons for not updating, frequently. My sincerest apologies.
ForsakenKalika chapter 13 . 7/10/2016
this is my fourth time reading this story, because it's so good. I definitely had a few close guy friends like this, so I particularly love that aspect. you're incredibly talented, and I hope to see you creating many more fantastic works in the future, especially an original piece. I hope this sees you well!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Lol they hit him! Oh man I just loved that! He really needed that seeing how almighty, prideful, arrogant, cold and conceited he is. Like really? He had the gal to look at her? It's a shame that Inuyasha isn't reacting like all guys would in his situation being in the same bathroom as Kagome was. Oh well... this romance is way too slow going for my tastes. But it was good, I liked it. Keep up the good work.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 57 . 6/2/2016
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to reread it.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/19/2016
I like the story for the most part. But Kagome and Sesshomaru sometimes act out of character. Forgive me for saying this but can't Kagome stop singing?
To me it detracts from the narrative like putting a recipe in the middle of a mystery story.
I get so irritated when Kagome breaks out in a song. And why do you need huge chunks of a song in a chapter? I don't think it adds anything to the story at all.
Raven-battle-miko chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
I like it. It's very nice
Gamergirl0913 chapter 15 . 3/4/2016
Love the story but dang, it this a Kag/Banks or a Kag/Sesh
YukiEternity chapter 5 . 2/16/2016
I'm sitting here reading tis ad I keep swearing that I've read it And now I know I had and I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to be rereading it!
Cyrish chapter 39 . 2/4/2016
I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER WANTED INUYASHA TO JUST DIE MORE THAN I DO NOW. Inuyasha you stupid asshole always bitching like a spoiled little sissy! Seriously if this story isn't AMAZING I would've abandoned it for being too aggravated at the little bitch that is the half breed. I even resorted to name calling due to excessive annoyance for so many chapters one after another. God damn even in the anime I never really liked the fact that Kagome always settles for Inuyasha and his stupidity, much less being treated this way in this story. Fucking annoys the begeezuz outta me!

Sorry for the harsh language. I hate Inuyasha in this story. Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate.
2,877 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »