Reviews for The Syndrome
ForsakenKalika chapter 13 . 7/10
this is my fourth time reading this story, because it's so good. I definitely had a few close guy friends like this, so I particularly love that aspect. you're incredibly talented, and I hope to see you creating many more fantastic works in the future, especially an original piece. I hope this sees you well!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 5 . 7/3
Lol they hit him! Oh man I just loved that! He really needed that seeing how almighty, prideful, arrogant, cold and conceited he is. Like really? He had the gal to look at her? It's a shame that Inuyasha isn't reacting like all guys would in his situation being in the same bathroom as Kagome was. Oh well... this romance is way too slow going for my tastes. But it was good, I liked it. Keep up the good work.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 57 . 6/2
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to reread it.
I like the story for the most part. But Kagome and Sesshomaru sometimes act out of character. Forgive me for saying this but can't Kagome stop singing?
To me it detracts from the narrative like putting a recipe in the middle of a mystery story.
I get so irritated when Kagome breaks out in a song. And why do you need huge chunks of a song in a chapter? I don't think it adds anything to the story at all.
Raven-battle-miko chapter 1 . 3/5
I like it. It's very nice
Gamergirl0913 chapter 15 . 3/4
Love the story but dang, it this a Kag/Banks or a Kag/Sesh
YukiEternity chapter 5 . 2/16
I'm sitting here reading tis ad I keep swearing that I've read it And now I know I had and I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy to be rereading it!
Cyrish chapter 39 . 2/4
I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER WANTED INUYASHA TO JUST DIE MORE THAN I DO NOW. Inuyasha you stupid asshole always bitching like a spoiled little sissy! Seriously if this story isn't AMAZING I would've abandoned it for being too aggravated at the little bitch that is the half breed. I even resorted to name calling due to excessive annoyance for so many chapters one after another. God damn even in the anime I never really liked the fact that Kagome always settles for Inuyasha and his stupidity, much less being treated this way in this story. Fucking annoys the begeezuz outta me!

Sorry for the harsh language. I hate Inuyasha in this story. Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate.
animegirl545 chapter 57 . 10/29/2015
I finnaly finished this story. I am fan of Sessh/Kag au stories, and I like how you presented each character. I especially like the past chapters in which is described gow Kagome became friends with everyone and for how long Kagome and Sesshomaru longed for each other. Good story. Bur I have a feeling that it ended suddenly. On the other hand, everything that was needed to be said, was said
xXShylahLove716Xx chapter 57 . 10/18/2015
That was a good story, and I haven't read anything like that In so long thank you for creating that. All the other stories were so short that it was getting annoying.
Gabby-Hunter chapter 9 . 9/10/2015
haha he doesn't want to mate her because he loves her too much... weird but understandable in a way
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 6 . 8/6/2015
Do you have to put an input to everyone's pasts and how they met Kagome? It should be more centered on how Sesshomaru's gonna woo Kagome.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
Lmfao his beast is showing him the girl he wants. Now all that is needed is for Sesshomaru to realize that she's the one for him.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 3 . 8/6/2015
Awe poor Sesshomaru. Maybe if he wasn't so violent with Bankotsu, Inuyasha, Miroku and Shippo, he might actually have Kagome's full attention, love and affection. Does he get with her? I really want to know! Good story so far, good job keep up the good work!
Undertheskys chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
i wasnt expecting bankotsu, i thought it was sesshomaru
2,870 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »