Reviews for The Syndrome
MotherDragon8581 chapter 57 . 7/1
Thank you for the wonderful story!
nightawakens chapter 1 . 5/3
I read this story over and over again, I love the way the characters are and the way you put this story together. Cannot wait for you to write another story like this.
Amanda chapter 23 . 3/14
I know you have already finished this story, but I have to put this. I really hate this chapter. I was mostly enjoying this story, but this chapter killed it completely. I can't stand when authors make their characters do things that is not something they would normally do, just to have a very obvious and over used plot twist. The whole Sesshoumaru attacking Inuyasha and Kagome only seeing the end of it and instant blaming Sesshoumaru is so annoying and I saw it coming a mile away. I had hoped you wouldn't do it, but you did. I'm kind of upset because I just can't read it anymore. I'm not trying to be mean, but maybe in your future stories... Do something that not every single freaking author has done...
Guest 23 chapter 22 . 1/5
I wanna start off with saying that my opinion doesn't count for much considering I didn't get through the first chapter. I find most of the main characters' personalities to be believable except Kagome. Maybe it's that I can't wrap my head around her swearing so much or the all around strange vibes I'm getting from your portrayal of her personality but, I just can't get past it. I'm sorry. From the other reviews I've seen, many people love your story, and that's awesome. I feel bad that I couldn't push through and give your story a shot. I hope that you keep writing though, I can see that a lot of people like your stuff *thumbs up*
Chisai chapter 51 . 11/26/2014
I've read this fic before. I loved it...but now reading it again... Twas so unreasonable some of the shit Sessh was called an ass for... For telling Yasha he was a nasty pig is not smn u call him an ass for. Idk bout ur homes but someone cannot throw down their shit n not get chewed out. Secondly, he didn't lie to Kagome all. He lied to them but not her. N its not fair for them to do that.. It would have been better to ask him about it first if they truly liked her or even cared about her. Sigh I like the fic but them small stuff irrittate me to no end
if u wish to respond. :P
Megumi-chan3 chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
In chapter 4 of all the fucking names you just had to chose Megumi! Other then that your a good writer. Ja ne!
Bee chapter 22 . 10/27/2014
I am loving the chapters! I like how you go back in the years and explain how it all came about! I look forward to each and every chapter wondering where it will take us next!
jaimed1968 chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the April 2014 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/Feudal Association/

Our website is located here:
feudal. /

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:
. cc/winners/2014- 2/april- 2014/

Authors, you may retrieve your awards here:
. cc/gallery/thumbnail ?album120

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:
. cc /gallery/index. php

Please pick up "site only" awards here:
. cc/gallery/ thumbnails. php?album120

The Feudal Association
Purplediamon chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Hey was that three witches thing a Macbeth reference?
Guest chapter 57 . 7/20/2014
This is one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. I think you are an amazing writer.
FiresDance09 chapter 29 . 7/18/2014
Oh my god I LOVE the part. This whole story has made me smile and laugh.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
I love the innocent intimacy you owing with the whole bathroom scenes. Showering sittin in a towel brushing out hair leaning against. It's a perf t picture. Innocent in The sense that they aren't being perverts but intimate seeing as it's taking place in the bathroom and the each have their roles in there. Like when they got sesshomaru out of the bathroom.
Blossom11 chapter 57 . 6/30/2014
Love it! Thanks!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/19/2014
You have written the best kag x sess fanfics ever. I wish more people would add depth to their stories like you do.
MissKatt18 chapter 57 . 6/15/2014
It took my a while, but I finally finished this marvelous story! It made me laugh at times and frustrated at others, which is exactly what I good story should do! Thanks for writing, Miko!

-MissKatt