Reviews for Dragon Figurines
Lioness Of the fire chapter 76 . 3/4/2013
Omg I loved it ooo this was such a good story can't wait for the sequel
Are we going to have a lil kira / Trent along with Blake / tori hemmed
Lioness Of the fire chapter 22 . 3/2/2013
oo I like what you did there with carly
Lioness Of the fire chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
again just perfect, really good with Tori PoV and letting her steal the show so to speak for the chap a little
Lioness Of the fire chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
omg love the lil Blake and Tori very true to character and just perfect
Lioness Of the fire chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
this is how power ranger needs to be written , perfect way of expressing and showing things
Lioness Of the fire chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
omg this is good , love it
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 77 . 12/21/2011
loved it!
Taeniaea chapter 77 . 11/19/2010
cool story
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 77 . 2/23/2010
Okay, first off...this was amazing. Second...I almost hate you for not having a sequel. But I can't, because your excuses are legit ones I suppose (I've used them myself, after all...) Thanks for the great story!
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 77 . 11/1/2009
i love this story but to let it stop at the best part it is just wrong and cruel.
ShadowPhoenix17 chapter 77 . 9/5/2009
When's the sequel coming? I looked at your page and you haven't put up Fighting For the Light yet and you put up the authors note sometime in 08. . . I'm just curious because I really liked this story and want to read the next one. As soon as can be possible. XD Great Job on the writing, can't wait for the sequel. Keep up the great writing!
Songorita chapter 77 . 4/14/2009
Great story, loved it I can't wait to read more. Post the sequel soon. Looking forward to the romance between Hunter and Kendra.
Aurora528 chapter 23 . 1/28/2009
OMG its been like forever since i read this fic, sorry about that its just... well its been a crazy year. Love that you put in the Minotaurs and i promise to read the rest of this fic even if it kills me lol
GinaStar chapter 77 . 7/22/2008
Lol..you know me..I may not always get a review in every chappie due to this blasted overtime..but I'm always faithful to the end!
JuseaPeterson chapter 72 . 7/20/2008
Andros and Zhane! I love them. I love how you brought them in and had them working to go help out Earth.

You did a great job in having Andros kicking himself for not going with Ashley and then trying to keep Karone out of danger. Good thing Zhane was with him, he's able to handle Andros quite well.

Great job with this and I can't wait to read more.