Reviews for Obsidian
Acrimony chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
Zomg! This is SUCH an Awesome Ficcie!
ArtikGato chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Holy. Cow.

Oh, to start off, darn you and your story! I had fifteen minutes to kill and decided I would read the first chapter of Obsidian, and then start on a project for school...

...yeah, I never even started on the project. Your story is JUST THAT GOOD.

Wonderful reference to FFVI, by the way. And I love the way you used the Summons. And I absolutely adore your version of Shiva! Most writers portray her as very serious and...well, cold. Eh heh...

And I also love the fact that you made Lucrecia the villain! I've always hated her!

I really wish you would update, though. You're so close to the end! Argh!

Anyway, you rock!

~Artikgato~
mOoNeChO666 chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
Sweet Baby Jesus - you are talented!

I'm gonna finish this the second my class ends, Vincent and Reno - you hvae two of my favourite characters in here and you've written them out so DAMN WELL!

I always imaguned the guy who did the voice of "Spawn" in the animated TV series to have the voice of Chaos.

As for Hellmasker try Dani Filth. Lead singer of Cradle of Filth.

Anyway - congrats, you are now on my list of most favoured stories! I'll be back later on!
Chaos Zero chapter 11 . 10/8/2004
Been a long time, since I read this one. Last time, you were only done at Chapter 5. That's due to me not having a computer for the longest, and still not having one. I'm at work, heheheh. Anyways. TOO many plot twists. But it's original, and I enjoyed almost every minute of reading this fic. Using Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' On Heaven's Door's main theme song is a pretty cool thing as well. I always thought of as Faye Valentine, as a Yuffie, with a more sensual side. You should know, they are VERY much alike, besides age difference, and whatnot.
N.S chapter 11 . 5/22/2004
This is just the preview, right? I don't see the words The End, so here's hoping. Are a sadistic, by any chance? Poor Vincent. Update the story soon, please!
Khail chapter 11 . 4/21/2004
Wow, that was great! A bit confusing... but great anyway!
Please update!
shadowstar-gzan chapter 11 . 4/14/2004
*Cries* Sentora, where the heck are you? I was just re-reading this, reading the chapters I hadn't seen since the last time I read this fic, and I noticed you still hadn't posted the final chapter yet, just the preview! This is such a good fic and I can't wait for the ending, I'm nearly bouncing off the walls (nothing new for me, but...)Please, PLEASE tell me you haven't abondened this fic, this close to the ending!
Please, Sentora, don't leave all us poor readers hanging!
The Pebble chapter 11 . 4/13/2004
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Please update, I am dying to know what happened. Also, this story is so freaking good. I swear, this is one of the *best* Final Fantasy 7 fanfics I have ever read. Please update!
Yuko Hoon chapter 10 . 1/1/2004
Great as always. The fight at Wutai was a little bit confusing, but I liked it. And the last part is incredible. I recommend to read it while listening to "Nothing Else Matters" instrumental version by Enigma, it just fits the mood.
EmbraceDiversity chapter 10 . 12/11/2003
Sen, finish the story or I'll kick your arse! She who is evil and plotiful will make you SUFFA if you do not!
Seriously, finish the fic so I can update your website dood.
EVERYONE, Bug the HELL out of Sentora so he'll finish the fic! MWAHAHAHAHA!
Lov ya hon, mean it.
Ruri-sugar chapter 10 . 11/4/2003
Continue! Conclude very soon, please! I'm begging you! This is one of the top 5 fics I have ever read! I'm going insane! I almost cried because I couldn't continue reading the next chapters because I was so busy, but now...You haven't updated since June, so please update! This fic is going on favorites! And so are you! Please hurry with the conclusion!
Ruri-sugar chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Very good beginning. And I am happy that this is going to be a long fic, because then I know that when I think it is done, there is still more to go. But the only bad thing is that I probably won't be able to read it all in the amount of time I'm given, with school and all. But I can't wait to read more chaters. I do hope this isn't one of those discontinued fics and I'm left hanging...I don't want to read the last chapter to find out though. That's cheating.
dis is unsown chapter 10 . 9/3/2003
O_O MORE!

Really good fic man. You're my hero! *huggles you* *grins* I really hope to see more! I liked the ending! *grins*

Hope to see more, Understanding Nature
WalkerSister chapter 10 . 7/16/2003
I just love this fic. The plot is addictive and your style of writing is so dynamic! I can't wait to see it finished. Good job so far!
Iseki chapter 10 . 6/15/2003
*jumps up and down* Whoo hoo! your back! I had almost given up. - well that's about all I wanted to say.

P.S. I luv Sephy..