Reviews for Battlefield
Gintoki Sakata chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Please come back and continue this story, it's really great and adding more will just allow it to get even better! Even if you're dead I will forcibly resurrect you if you promise to continue this! So in short, please do more chapters!
Goldenfightergirl chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
um I got to ask, are you dead? lol j/k I hope that you can update soon
awesomenaruto chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
please update soon! i want to see how ed will apologize to roy!
Jules Jour chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
I really like this story and I hope you continue it. :)
Valerie Brown chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I love the writing on this, it's descriptive and filled with tension and emotional nuance. I'm particularly impressed with how well you integrated internal thoughts and evaluations into the text, telling us how to interpret a look, or how a character feels in a subtle and interesting way. (This is something I often struggle with in my own writing). The only time I felt you broke from this was with the foreshadowing line "(Funny, that sense of permanence - he'll look back on that later, not that the thought crosses his mind now.)" which felt like it intruded a bit on the flow and tone/voice of the story.

But really, I was quite impressed!

Valerie Brown
TammyGreen chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
love it! PLZ CUNTINUE!
ScreamQueen0223 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I really enjoyed your story,the Roy/Trisha romance is intriging,but I'd also like to point out a mistake; In the sixth paragraph of Chapter One where Edward tells his mother that Roy is there it's says "solider" instead "soldier".But apart from that,your story is fantastic,and I hope you continue it.
tefas chapter 3 . 10/24/2009
Hi, just saw this story today, and it is absolutely beautifull! I Hope you continue it! Thanks
SpaceRoses chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Oh...this is adding all kinds of insights into Roy and Ed's later relationship. Ever since I started to read this story my interest in the pairing has grown and it's even appeared in roleplays with my friends (In a different way though). When I read your chapters I can almost hear the Rezeunbul music going along with it, that fun lighthearted, easy moving music. Great chapter...the end is creepy...especially Ed's pause before he answered Al. I think what Ed say was far scarier then having Mustang yell at him. Great chapter...keep them coming! I know it can't end happily...but I'm still interested!
sueo chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
i love this story! i can't wait for the next chapter :D

keep up the good work
MithLuin chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
This is a really neat idea. It's not often someone tries to pair Trisha with someone (other than Hohenheim), and the dynamics here promise to be more than interesting. If Roy's about 24 and Trisha's in her early thirties, it's not ridiculous.

I hope you continue this, and I look forward to more chapters.
ChickenandFries chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Very good. Your grammar and spelling it excellent and you have good plot.

I like how you portrayed Roy. Very realistic. Keep up the good work.
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Kawaii!
Mokiemorty chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Roy/Trisha? BRILLIANT!

Hee hee. Keep it up! I can't wait to see how this developes.
SpaceRoses chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Oh...another good chapter. I like how you write Roy...he's so tortured. And I want to know the story behind him and Trisha! And the boys are good in this too...a lot of people write them as utterly adorable but in this one you actually write them as little kids and how little kids would act and react to things. Great chapter and I wonder how the net chapter will turn out...please post again soon!