Reviews for Confused
RobinaRain chapter 11 . 4/20
Wait... Didn't they already put some of the cookies into the oven? Or did I read that wrong? Or- did Robin/Richard take them out before he left to look for Star/Kori?
Annabeth97 chapter 13 . 2/15
The ending is satisfactory but did it have to end. I mean that was just so sweet. (Tears are like running down my face. They are a mix of sad an joyful tears.)
Annabeth97 chapter 10 . 2/15
Dang. Talk about confusing and troubling relationships.
Annabeth97 chapter 9 . 2/15
Well, idk. Really i am just confused.
Annabeth97 chapter 8 . 2/15
Thank you. You can't seeme uti am smiling evilly. I might notreview for thenext chapter or so because of reading but i will review again.
Annabeth97 chapter 7 . 2/15
2 words. Ominous ending.
Annabeth97 chapter 4 . 2/15
Well, it's about time. Took her long enough. By the way i feel no sympathy for her or Robin. She shouldn't have to had to kiss him to find out and he should have just told her, right? All their fault!
Annabeth97 chapter 3 . 2/15
Seriously! Does she still not see the resemblance? Can somebody go knock some sense into her!
Annabeth97 chapter 2 . 2/15
Seriously though! Could Kori be anymore oblivious? If he looks like him, talks like him, walks like him, laughs, smiles, and eats like him it's probably him.
Annabeth97 chapter 1 . 2/15
Jes. Jes he is.
Starfire Gods WP chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
I loved every thing! :D
Stargire Gods WP chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
THAT. WAS. AWESOME! :D I loved it!
Starfire Gods WP chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
I loved every thing! :D
Starfire Gods WP chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I loved it! :D
Mintcookie2020 chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
I've read this fanfiction about 20 times and Tim cracks me up every single time. Great job! :D