Reviews for Merits
QueenDarua chapter 54 . 5/1
AHHH! This story has been on my sights for a long time! I've been reading ATLA fanfiction on and off for about a year and I'm so happy to have read this! It's a unique take on the entire story and I'm happy it didn't turn into some contrived Twilightesque plot. You write so well and I hope you update soon! I want to see it completed!
I love the twisted version of the modern world you've created and the way you've written the characters as recognisably the same character arcs and generally keeping them in character while rewriting their histories. I also love that you allowed them to keep their bending incorporating it as a mystical element instead of commonplace as it is Avatar. Hopefully, this makes sense you you. I've really enjoyed this story so far can't wait to read the end!
next update?! Love your story.
DamagedSpoon chapter 54 . 11/4/2015
loooooove
Girlygamer1996 chapter 54 . 10/15/2015
This story is great :D really cant wait for the next chapters.
Sandra517 chapter 53 . 10/3/2015
Please update i love this fic
InItToWinIT chapter 54 . 10/2/2015
Cool. There's no other word for it. I'm imagining Toph's rave-energy-harnessing thing, and it was way cool. Aang and Toph always make a great team.
Your description of Ozai gave me the heebie jeebies. I'm picturing this rotting, disgusting dude instead of the usually handsome man and its a great change even though it makes me shudder. It fits perfectly.
At least Jet got his redemption in the end. I felt bad for him.
I like how you had Katara ask for help but justified it. She (and Zuko) can't always be strong for themselves. Its OK to ask for help.
YoungVolcanoBlood chapter 54 . 10/2/2015
This is getting intense. Who the heck is 'Kaiser Sousei' ?
SMILE chapter 54 . 10/1/2015
I can't wait for more :)
PurseMonger chapter 54 . 10/1/2015
You did a good job explaining Jet and all his demons but I felt no sympathy at his death. I just can't get over the fact that he raped her and tried to impregnate her to force a bind between them.

I really liked the scenes with Toph and Aang.

Sokka just asking Mai and Tai Li to walk away was awesome. And then of course Suki keeping his ego in check.
LivingInSymphony chapter 54 . 10/1/2015
Oh don't you worry, my eyes were fine ;) I tried to slow down my speedy reading so I wouldn't catch up so fast! Haha :)
This chapter was excellent! I KNEW Jet was her protector! It's to bad she found out this way :(
Also I'm drawing a blank at who the last two people are lol I know I'm forgetting some people xD
Can't wait until the next chapter :D
LivingInSymphony chapter 53 . 9/27/2015
Wow! Okay so I just read all 53 chapters in 8 days, I couldn't stop reading!
I am in love with this story! The writing is excellent, the characters are all progressing at a believable pace, so is the plot as well actually. It's just an overall great read! I am so excited to see what happens next chapter.
Guest chapter 53 . 9/23/2015
God im happy that you update this is one of the best fics ive read
ssoo original its perfect keep it up
you're an excellent writer
the Moon our Witness chapter 53 . 9/17/2015
Gosh, this story is just too awesome and I can't stop reading, I read the whole story in the last few days. Usually I don't even like AUs of Avatar, but this one got me hooked quickly. But gosh, I hate Jet so much. Why does he need to have a bond with Katara too? I sincerely hope he pays for everything, badly! He doesn't deserve to have Katara as his soul mate... I keep my hope up that Katara is not Kena from his memories, this would just be too much.
the Moon our Witness chapter 39 . 9/16/2015
Hmm I don't quite get what kind of memories Jet wishes Katara would regain? Or is he talking about the failed attempt at turning her?