Reviews for Merits
Guest chapter 49 . 12/28/2014
Ugh this story is amazing! I've binge read it all day today. I hope you continue this story because it's one of the best zutara AUs that I've read!
Ashgoth chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
I WAS SO CONFUSED AT FIRST I should've looked in the A/N because like omg I couldn't understand why katara didn't recognize zuko earlier if they went to the same school and just whoops!
beanie hats chapter 49 . 6/27/2014
I'm so hooked please update soon! And wow Zuko is adorable with his little shenanigans. Everything about this story is perfect!
Loodles' Noodles chapter 49 . 3/28/2014
What a spot to leave it!

I hope that the health issues you mention in your profile clear up soon and that you can once again find joy in writing.

I look forward to reading the rest of this story one day!
PurseMonger chapter 49 . 3/25/2014
Well, this was a fun story, although what Jet did to Katara was so wrong. No updates in 2013, but here is hoping you post something in 2014.
electrickpanda chapter 49 . 11/21/2013
A yellow Porsche driven maniacally through a walled Italian city.
I see what you did there.
TheRaven chapter 47 . 10/8/2013
I...Love...You.
But PLEASE continue writing this beautiful piece of what is the legendary ZUTARA!
princess.slaya chapter 22 . 9/23/2013
I totally loved the Buffy references, brilliant! Loving the story so far :D
princess.slaya chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
Aww this was really cute :')
princess.slaya chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
ex-FIANCE!? Dis gon be gud :p
princess.slaya chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Oeehh intriguing!
PurpleSpirit21 chapter 49 . 8/9/2013
This is a amazing story! I love the action,comedy,and romance! Absolutely PERFECT! Please Update soon :)
Asters chapter 49 . 7/16/2013
Love this. Please update D;
chairmaanmao chapter 49 . 7/4/2013
plz update :( not only is the story amazing, you left it on such a big cliffhanger i just cant handle it.
Sakarya chapter 20 . 6/14/2013