Reviews for Merits
InItToWinIT chapter 51 . 6/23
Yay! New chapters! This was so great! The plot seems to be clearing up which is awesome. Great humor laced in there. Ugh, Jet is making my skin crawl! So excited to see what happens next.
I'm so glad you are back and cannot wait for the rest of the story!
Alley of the Labyrinth chapter 51 . 6/23
Oh how I have missed you, thank you for this story. I love how you give time to make each chapter so interesting, It's been a long while since I first read this, and I still adore it. No matter how many stories I read or fandoms I travel into, this and Zutara will always be my favorite first.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 6/23
Keep up the great work loving it
PurseMonger chapter 51 . 6/23
Oh, so Jer is being brainwashed in a way but still a psycho stalker. The gang is all coming to Katara's recur and we get a glimpse of Ozai's real plan. It is fitting he would destroy his own happiness by getting Ursa to kill Azulon and then leave him and drive him insane. Can't wait to see what happens next.
uchiha.s chapter 51 . 6/22
!

OKAY.

SO.

I have my guesses about Jet but I'll keep those to myself (for now). I also have some other plot-type guesses but, again, I'll keep those to myself. HNNNNNNGH. I love Zuko and Katara's bond. I love Zuko's protectiveness. (who are we kidding? I just love Zuko)

BUT WHERE IS THE REST?!

As always, this was a delightful and unexpected treat.

And I'm glad you're continuing for me. Obviously, I am the center of the universe.

*dodges chidori*
Yaayyyyy so glad your back! Cannot wait for the next chapter!
kathryn2689 chapter 50 . 5/29
Love the story! Cant wait for more!
uchiha.s chapter 50 . 5/20
*SCREAMS*

Oh my god. This story. *cuddles merits to cheek*

And we have Azula. I love to hate Azula, and you captured her perfectly here, with just a few lines. I could feel Zuko's hatred, his horror, his rage. But above all, his focus on Katara, and protecting her.

But then JET! AGH! When I first started reading Merits, it was almost triggering (which sounds bad but is actually a huge compliment) because-as I still contend-your Jet kind of steals the show in Merits. He is just. so. creepy. He draws so much emotion out of me, and honestly, abusive characters usually don't, because they're just...not usually very human, and therefore not too frightening. When he says, "see what you made me do?" I got *chills*. Actual chills. I mean, that line says it all, you know? He's so sick he doesn't even see his actions as his *fault*.

Another thing I loved in this? Sokka and Suki. They're such a team, and I love how supportive of Zuko they are.

I'm so excited that you're into this story again ;_;
InItToWinIT chapter 50 . 5/20
Ahhh you're back! At least you came back! And it was a good chapter. I loved how Zuko protected Sokka and Suki. And he considers them his friends. Sweet!
Aoluas Anminti chapter 50 . 5/18
Hey, I have unfinished stories from longer ago. I'm just happy you're continuing.

Excellent installment and I look forward to the rest. :)
Kslamm chapter 50 . 5/17
Thank you for returning to this story! I thought my eyes were tricking me, when I saw the update alert. I'm so happy I haven't been following this story in vain. I really do enjoy it and can't wait to read more. :)

P.S.
Woah. Azula has more powers beyond being a vampire and a fire bender? Shit just got real.
PurseMonger chapter 50 . 5/17
Welcome back! I will be honest and say I had thought this story was dead, so this was a pleasant surprise.

I will have to go back and re-read this now but I remember thinking that it was really good and I loved how you incorporated werewolves and vampires.
JNgirl chapter 50 . 5/17
I am so glad you are continuing the story! I have been reading it since you originally posted it.
Guest chapter 49 . 12/28/2014
Ugh this story is amazing! I've binge read it all day today. I hope you continue this story because it's one of the best zutara AUs that I've read!