Reviews for Merits
YoungVolcanoBlood chapter 1 . 8/3
Awesome story. I hope you update soon, this story is expertly written and seriously cool.
Persephone's Melody chapter 52 . 8/1
THIS RIGHT HERE is why I don't let myself read a fic that's not complete. If I make ONE exception, I start reading. Then, the fic turns out to be amazing and draws me in and makes me completely ship it's characters (I ship Zutara btw) and then, it's not done! Please continue your fantastic writing and give me more Zutara! :)
uchiha.s chapter 52 . 7/26
Agh, you always kill me. Every time.

Again, I feel like Jet is the real main character here. As much as I love the others (especially Zuko), Jet has so many facets and so much depth. You go through so many emotions when you read about him/his dialogue. I hated him before, now I pity him, yet I also totally get why Katara is so compelled by him (even amongst the other emotions she's got for him). Also, I loved the plot twist/bend.

I think the bond with Katara and Zuko is intriguing. I hope you continue to explore their mindmeld thing they've got going on. I think there are tons of possibilities to expand on here.

And AZULA. Omg. I love to hate her-this was true in the show; it's no less true here. You've written her so well (just as with all of the other characters).

WHERE IS THE REST?!
Kslamm chapter 52 . 7/23
Ahh! This chapter is so good! I don't know how it's possible, but your writing has gotten even better. I'm glad there's some redemption here for Jet. In most fics, he's a bad guy and stays that way but in the series, he was good in the end. A hero. This is one of my favorite chapters. Well done!

White Peachy Sangria :)
• 4 (750 milliliter) bottles moscato wine
• 4 (12 fluid ounce) cans or bottles lemon-lime soda (such as Sprite)
• 1 cup brandy
• 1 cup peach schnapps
• Sliced fresh fruits: mangoes, pineapples, peaches, strawberries, raspberries, etc. Whatever you like.

Directions
Prep 30 m Ready In 8 h 30 m
Stir moscato wine, lemon-lime soda, brandy, peach schnapps, and sliced fruits together in a large container and chill 8 hours or overnight.

From
I don't understand, does Jet have a bond with her too? If so, I'm guessing it's platonic, right?

Great chapter, still a bit confusing but I'll be patiently waiting for the next chapter to understand everything, heh.
PurseMonger chapter 52 . 7/22
Interesting. We learn more about why Jet is so messed up and I feel for him but he's still a jerk. Nice twist though. Can't wait to see what happens next and thanks for the info on Zutara week.
InItToWinIT chapter 51 . 6/23
Yay! New chapters! This was so great! The plot seems to be clearing up which is awesome. Great humor laced in there. Ugh, Jet is making my skin crawl! So excited to see what happens next.
I'm so glad you are back and cannot wait for the rest of the story!
Alley of the Labyrinth chapter 51 . 6/23
Oh how I have missed you, thank you for this story. I love how you give time to make each chapter so interesting, It's been a long while since I first read this, and I still adore it. No matter how many stories I read or fandoms I travel into, this and Zutara will always be my favorite first.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 6/23
Keep up the great work loving it
PurseMonger chapter 51 . 6/23
Oh, so Jer is being brainwashed in a way but still a psycho stalker. The gang is all coming to Katara's recur and we get a glimpse of Ozai's real plan. It is fitting he would destroy his own happiness by getting Ursa to kill Azulon and then leave him and drive him insane. Can't wait to see what happens next.
uchiha.s chapter 51 . 6/22
!

OKAY.

SO.

I have my guesses about Jet but I'll keep those to myself (for now). I also have some other plot-type guesses but, again, I'll keep those to myself. HNNNNNNGH. I love Zuko and Katara's bond. I love Zuko's protectiveness. (who are we kidding? I just love Zuko)

BUT WHERE IS THE REST?!

As always, this was a delightful and unexpected treat.

And I'm glad you're continuing for me. Obviously, I am the center of the universe.

*dodges chidori*
Yaayyyyy so glad your back! Cannot wait for the next chapter!
kathryn2689 chapter 50 . 5/29
Love the story! Cant wait for more!
uchiha.s chapter 50 . 5/20
*SCREAMS*

Oh my god. This story. *cuddles merits to cheek*

And we have Azula. I love to hate Azula, and you captured her perfectly here, with just a few lines. I could feel Zuko's hatred, his horror, his rage. But above all, his focus on Katara, and protecting her.

But then JET! AGH! When I first started reading Merits, it was almost triggering (which sounds bad but is actually a huge compliment) because-as I still contend-your Jet kind of steals the show in Merits. He is just. so. creepy. He draws so much emotion out of me, and honestly, abusive characters usually don't, because they're just...not usually very human, and therefore not too frightening. When he says, "see what you made me do?" I got *chills*. Actual chills. I mean, that line says it all, you know? He's so sick he doesn't even see his actions as his *fault*.

Another thing I loved in this? Sokka and Suki. They're such a team, and I love how supportive of Zuko they are.

I'm so excited that you're into this story again ;_;