Reviews for Merits
uchiha.s chapter 50 . 5/20
*SCREAMS*

Oh my god. This story. *cuddles merits to cheek*

And we have Azula. I love to hate Azula, and you captured her perfectly here, with just a few lines. I could feel Zuko's hatred, his horror, his rage. But above all, his focus on Katara, and protecting her.

But then JET! AGH! When I first started reading Merits, it was almost triggering (which sounds bad but is actually a huge compliment) because-as I still contend-your Jet kind of steals the show in Merits. He is just. so. creepy. He draws so much emotion out of me, and honestly, abusive characters usually don't, because they're just...not usually very human, and therefore not too frightening. When he says, "see what you made me do?" I got *chills*. Actual chills. I mean, that line says it all, you know? He's so sick he doesn't even see his actions as his *fault*.

Another thing I loved in this? Sokka and Suki. They're such a team, and I love how supportive of Zuko they are.

I'm so excited that you're into this story again ;_;
InItToWinIT chapter 50 . 5/20
Ahhh you're back! At least you came back! And it was a good chapter. I loved how Zuko protected Sokka and Suki. And he considers them his friends. Sweet!
Aoluas Anminti chapter 50 . 5/18
Hey, I have unfinished stories from longer ago. I'm just happy you're continuing.

Excellent installment and I look forward to the rest. :)
Kslamm chapter 50 . 5/17
Thank you for returning to this story! I thought my eyes were tricking me, when I saw the update alert. I'm so happy I haven't been following this story in vain. I really do enjoy it and can't wait to read more. :)

P.S.
Woah. Azula has more powers beyond being a vampire and a fire bender? Shit just got real.
PurseMonger chapter 50 . 5/17
Welcome back! I will be honest and say I had thought this story was dead, so this was a pleasant surprise.

I will have to go back and re-read this now but I remember thinking that it was really good and I loved how you incorporated werewolves and vampires.
JNgirl chapter 50 . 5/17
I am so glad you are continuing the story! I have been reading it since you originally posted it.
Guest chapter 49 . 12/28/2014
Ugh this story is amazing! I've binge read it all day today. I hope you continue this story because it's one of the best zutara AUs that I've read!
Ashgoth chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
I WAS SO CONFUSED AT FIRST I should've looked in the A/N because like omg I couldn't understand why katara didn't recognize zuko earlier if they went to the same school and just whoops!
beanie hats chapter 49 . 6/27/2014
I'm so hooked please update soon! And wow Zuko is adorable with his little shenanigans. Everything about this story is perfect!
Loodles' Noodles chapter 49 . 3/28/2014
What a spot to leave it!

I hope that the health issues you mention in your profile clear up soon and that you can once again find joy in writing.

I look forward to reading the rest of this story one day!
PurseMonger chapter 49 . 3/25/2014
Well, this was a fun story, although what Jet did to Katara was so wrong. No updates in 2013, but here is hoping you post something in 2014.
electrickpanda chapter 49 . 11/21/2013
A yellow Porsche driven maniacally through a walled Italian city.
I see what you did there.
TheRaven chapter 47 . 10/8/2013
I...Love...You.
But PLEASE continue writing this beautiful piece of what is the legendary ZUTARA!
princess.slaya chapter 22 . 9/23/2013
I totally loved the Buffy references, brilliant! Loving the story so far :D
princess.slaya chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
Aww this was really cute :')