Reviews for Merits
Plzzzz finish this just reading it for the first time in 2017 and it's fantastic!
Yazzysnazzy chapter 54 . 1/26
Although it's been over a year, since this story was last touched, it would be beyond amazing if this story was finished! I love your unique au and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this story to be finished
EternityRoze262 chapter 54 . 12/6/2016
Hey there! I'll leave you a proper review once I can collect all my thoughts, but I just wanted to quickly tell you that you should definitely finished this story please! You mentioned that you only have a few chapters left and it's been over a year already haha. This has been an incredible ride though so I'd love to see it finished one day!

~Roze
Nymphoftheglade chapter 54 . 10/9/2016
OoO. I can't wait!
queenpri chapter 54 . 5/1/2016
AHHH! This story has been on my sights for a long time! I've been reading ATLA fanfiction on and off for about a year and I'm so happy to have read this! It's a unique take on the entire story and I'm happy it didn't turn into some contrived Twilightesque plot. You write so well and I hope you update soon! I want to see it completed!
Guest chapter 54 . 1/12/2016
I love the twisted version of the modern world you've created and the way you've written the characters as recognisably the same character arcs and generally keeping them in character while rewriting their histories. I also love that you allowed them to keep their bending incorporating it as a mystical element instead of commonplace as it is Avatar. Hopefully, this makes sense you you. I've really enjoyed this story so far can't wait to read the end!
Guest chapter 54 . 1/3/2016
next update?! Love your story.
DamagedSpoon chapter 54 . 11/4/2015
loooooove
Girlygamer1996 chapter 54 . 10/15/2015
This story is great :D really cant wait for the next chapters.
Sandra517 chapter 53 . 10/3/2015
Please update i love this fic
InItToWinIT chapter 54 . 10/2/2015
Cool. There's no other word for it. I'm imagining Toph's rave-energy-harnessing thing, and it was way cool. Aang and Toph always make a great team.
Your description of Ozai gave me the heebie jeebies. I'm picturing this rotting, disgusting dude instead of the usually handsome man and its a great change even though it makes me shudder. It fits perfectly.
At least Jet got his redemption in the end. I felt bad for him.
I like how you had Katara ask for help but justified it. She (and Zuko) can't always be strong for themselves. Its OK to ask for help.
YoungVolcanoBlood chapter 54 . 10/2/2015
This is getting intense. Who the heck is 'Kaiser Sousei' ?
SMILE chapter 54 . 10/1/2015
I can't wait for more :)
PurseMonger chapter 54 . 10/1/2015
You did a good job explaining Jet and all his demons but I felt no sympathy at his death. I just can't get over the fact that he raped her and tried to impregnate her to force a bind between them.

I really liked the scenes with Toph and Aang.

Sokka just asking Mai and Tai Li to walk away was awesome. And then of course Suki keeping his ego in check.
LivingInSymphony chapter 54 . 10/1/2015
Oh don't you worry, my eyes were fine ;) I tried to slow down my speedy reading so I wouldn't catch up so fast! Haha :)
This chapter was excellent! I KNEW Jet was her protector! It's to bad she found out this way :(
Also I'm drawing a blank at who the last two people are lol I know I'm forgetting some people xD
Can't wait until the next chapter :D