Reviews for In My Everywhere

dog-on good

energizing

fun

great

hope everyone else liked it as much as i did

interesting

joe, frank, and nancy make a great team...but i love frank & nan

know you should read more super,mysteries...most of them are pretty good (but not all!)

loved it!

mammoth undertaking, and you did so well

never expected it to be so good

original

perfect

quaint

real sounding

super

tremendous

unequaled

volume-ous (that makes no sense...)

wonderful

2 ks...no xs?

zealous!

good job! hope you enjoyed my alphabet...you could check out my nd/hb stories if you wanted...

~agent striker
kk chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
cute
bookworm2009 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
it's good
SweetestAgony chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Very good, always a pleasure to read about Nanc/Frank. Keep writing!
paperback-romance chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Great story! Total Eclipse of the Heart is one of my favorite songs, so I put it on iTunes while I was reading! :D
DesertVixen chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Very nice! So is the one SuperMystery *The Last Resort* ?

The line about quarrel is very good, and very true.

DV
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Oh wow. This was brilliant. You pulled this off so well. Welcome to the ND/HB fandom Estella! Wow this was just so... I wish I could... *shakes head* You have a wonderful gift.

Writing this based on just having one read Supermystery, Frank and Nancy seemed very much in character and real. So many of these letters I loved...

Hurt

There have been too many occasions when he's nearly died, and she can't stand it, but the times when someone he loves has let him down are worse, and she worries that she might have been one of them.

Once

He thinks that if they could both be brave enough to take a chance, and at the same time, that chance would last longer than forever.

Quarrel

Sometimes they argue about stupid things, because it's easier than talking about the truth, and those might be the worst moments of his life.

Violent

Her life is very often in danger when they solve cases together, and, though it's terrifying and she hates to cause pain, the look in his eyes in that situation always comforts her.

Yours

He can't remember when his heart stopped being his, and he knows it hasn't been Callie's for a long time, but he could pinpoint the exact moment when it became hers; it's stamped on him indeliably.

Brava! Job well done. :)
angry penguin chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Very well done.
Rini chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Wow. This is a very effective style for a Frank/Nancy fic.

Good job!

They have SO much potential as a couple. They're great together.
isolabella chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
With the A-Z format, it would be easy for this to come across as trite or cliche. However, you did a good job conveying Nancy and Frank's feelings. One of my favorite things about N/F is that their relationship is so full of complicated emotions: attraction, jealousy, denial, friendship, etc. You conveyed all of this in such a short space. Some of your lines were really poignant. A couple of my favorite ones:

Enemy: He can hardly fathom those times that people try to get revenge on her, because how could anybody meet Nancy and not love her?

Jokes: She likes to make him laugh, because nobody laughs quite like him, but sometimes it end up being more awkward than she'd intended, and she's sick of pretending she doesn't know why.

Keepsake: He's got a hundred reminders of her and the cases they've solved in the scars all over his body, but he wouldn't change one of them for a safer moment without her.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I loved it. That was very creative. I can't blame you for cheating on X. I might steal this idea for one of my fics! Not for Nancy Drew though.