Reviews for In the Eye of the Beholder
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
The button is no longer purple and social retard Sai is awesome.
Ryuuketsu No Bara chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I know! I hate canon pairings! GO FREAKY!
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
lol nice! saikun and tentenchi~ and vic ever thought they would be odd couple sweetly in canon XD

despite of naked model, vic wanted to see saippe drew tentenchan with no buns... perhaps, it would look so beautiful...
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I liked it. Good job.
Kilei chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
its nice to me.. though not implied SaixTen.. I want to see romance but never mind i still appreciate you make a rare pairing..
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Haha, loved the last line. Sai really doesn't get, does he? D
Remington RS chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Nice. It's a bit OOC for Tenten, but I'm not complaining. It's nice to have a Tenten story that isn't completely based on a mushy plot used over and over with Neji (Although I do admit that I enjoy the occasional Sasuten). You could really make this fic into a multi-chaptered one, if you wanted to! It was an enjoyable use of fifteen minutes. Keep up the good work, and remember: Crack pairings make the Fandom go round. Meep.
ImEmoCuzMySisSaidSo chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
plz update. there arent many tenten and sai fanfics and i lk ur story a lot. i really want to know what happens next.
Pan626 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I'm glad you did a story with a different type of pairing! I'm always looking for new good pairings... but they're hard to come by. Do you think you'll put up more chapters?
Ayatsuri Sakkaku chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I loved it!
Chocochip Haruka chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Nice! xD I really liked it. It's not the first time I've read SaiTen, but this is really good. My OTP is NejiTen and I'm fond of SasuTen too, but reading a unique pairing like SaiTen is pretty interesting! Awesome job, hope to see more stories from you! :)
CrazyFrog07 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
That was a really nice story. Something diffrent from the norm, you know?

Not many people do something diffrent and I'm glad that someone diceded to do something else instead of NejiTen(though I love that pairing).

Nice story. Keep it up! :)

-CrazyFrog07
Alastor90 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Hi little purple button -pushes it- Oh no i'm trapped in a wierd box like thing! HELP! oh, it's just a review box ._. Anyhwo, I like the story so far :] 10/10 for an opening chapter, or is it just a oneshot? O