Reviews for Red Confederate
Umigirl chapter 5 . 6/27/2008
I really like the story, you are good at making the story interesting and its a bit different then the other vampire knight fan fictions i have read and i love it :).Keep the good work up hope you will update chapter 6 soon since i cant wait.
Maetryx.25 chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
this is an interesting story...kinda back in time...it's really cool...keep up the good work...update soon!
Hotgirlow chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
hey this is pretty good so far can't wait it's updated
saphira21 chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
So cute! I really enjoyed it! Kaname is a bad but good vampire who loves yuki (I think so...)! At the same time, I enjoy zero being protective of his soon-to-be wife (as long as kaname does not take her...)

last thing, are you going to make yuuki a pureblood?

please do update! :)
phantome101 chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
Please continue...somehow, I kind of like the fact that Zero is 'out of the way'
Sesshomarubaby18 chapter 5 . 4/22/2008
update soon
Kichou chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Oh, very nice story. Update please.
LuckySock chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
awesome!

i love it!

update soon plz!
paintupurple chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
ooh, the plot thickens! can't wait for the next chappy!
virgo27 chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
Hey!

This chapter is really great! Please update soon!
Mala Valvah chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
I like this: “He’s resting in his own room…” Kaname smiled sweetly, making the blood in his glass swirl as he moved the glass around languidly. In actuality, Zero was resting in one of the dungeon cells. But the prince found it unnecessary information to tell his Yuki.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! _
Faeliya chapter 5 . 2/28/2008
Update!
Eralda chapter 5 . 2/28/2008
lol i like the part "about his yukee" lol keep the good work up and please update son i so can't wait to find out what is going to happen in this story

pleae update soon or ellse i will suffecate lol

keep the good work up lots of love eralda
Death's-Razor-Blade chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
HIS Yuuki! I love it! *bounces in computer chair!*

DRB~
okami no kidzukare chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
haha zeros probably really angry now. can't wait for the next chapter, update soon please.
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »