Reviews for Red Confederate
ChocoMilk chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
please update soon!
angelofstrife2007 chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
Things are starting to get interesting! How bad will Yuki react when she finds out Zero condition or how will she react to being bitten? LOVE the chapter and hope to see more!
SadisticReborn chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
This is really great! I love the last sentance " But the prince found it unnecessary information to tell his Yuki."

I WONDER how the vampires will treat her, esp Kaname...*adds as an afterthought* I'm CURIOUS to how Zero will react...
maire 53 chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
this is good when will the next chapter be up
xxpatixx chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
ya zero out of the pich awsome! updat asap!
AmberLocke chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
wow...this was a little short but it is still really good! Kaname called Yuki 'his'...how cute is that? i bet zero is ticked at the sleeping arangements...please keep updating!
aeonreclipse chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
Huh? Dungeon CELL? WHa... Wha... WHY?

I love though
Skylea chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
man Kaname is starting to freak me out good job on showing the other side of Kaname.
Zaiaku Dyuu chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
*sniffle* poor Zero.. anyways, this chapter was G-R-E-A-T! I hope that you update soon!
Kurodarkness chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
Uh-oh, bet Zero isn't happy about his sleeping arrangements lol. Great job at this chapter, and it keeps one in with that kind of cliffhanger, please tell me that Yuki falls for Kaname (I'm a fan of his .) update soon please!
kawaiiitahina123 chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
Great chappie.
paintupurple chapter 4 . 2/12/2008
Ooh, this is good. . . nice plot, definitely. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Nicola19 chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
I've said it once and I'll say it again. I love the story. i do have a question. Is it KanYuki or ZeroYuki?
SadisticReborn chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
This is awesome! And like what Weeping Angel15 said, I love Zero's possesiveness. (not that I mind Yuki being with Kaname OR Zero...)*Shrugs* Never mind I like both pairings.

Anyway, this chapter is awesome and I can't wait for the Next!

Whassamatter
angelofstrife2007 chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
Things are certaintly heating up and I can't wait to see more!

-Faithful reviewer, AoS2007