Reviews for Width of a Thread
The freedom girl chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
YES! For a second I actually thought that Dash and his family would hate Danny, and he would Stay for ever working for that Despicable man forever.
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
You are a genius! This was just awesome! You need to write more challenges more often!
ilovecats86 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Nice bait-and-switch you pulled

So curious as to who the boss was, but then a cliffhanger like that can be a nice way to make people consider your story after they've left it.
emo barbie chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
XD! HEY I didn't even realize you were the ones writting this T_T Man I really need to pay more attention to authors! AH! RIN! RAWR! XD.
emo barbie chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
OMG! YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE! I WANNA SEE'S MORE~!
Secret Thought chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
I flipped out with the first author's note! Luckily I was going to review and scrolled down to see more. :D
Kaizerwave King chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Heh, Wow, nice chapter and a great story that you have written. Excellent, I love it.
Kaizerwave King chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Wow, this is a good story! Keep it comming!
maliceofhumansacrifice chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
cute! finally danny stands up for one of the problems, but what will his boss do with his other secret?
drakangel614 chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
i didn't leave! well, that was sorta kinda because i went all the way to the bottom when i was at the middle of the chapter, and when i saw the note, i knew there was more, but still! i would have also seen the scroll bar... really, i would have...
Thunderstorm101 chapter 2 . 11/9/2008
Heh...

That was hilarious. I wonder when Danny realized that, as long as he layed low for a while, all that would happen is that his boss would look crazy and Harriet Chin would be discredited again?

Very nice.
lord kiras hand chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
awesome story you soo have to continue it.

thats messed up that danny druged dash though.

great job -

lord kira
Aven chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
...sweet...just sweet hun, nice story, now have someone blow up the mystery villans ass... like Vlad, i'd like it if Vlad came out and got back at the other villan for messing with Danny, when it's Vlad (the frootloop's) job!

lolz
Jaded Expression of Euphoria chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
That was a nice touch i must say. I personally knew there was more because the scroll bar was realy short. So is this finished now?

II
Earl of Grey chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
hm, love the idea, kudos to the creditor

i like how this is written, with Danny half asleep and hearing his 'boss' (still nameless is he?) in his dreams, or would they be nightmares now?