Reviews for Moon Chronicles: Ascension
BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Awesome chapter. I like how Alison and Saigon shift bodies. They are both unique OCs, and I really like that about them. Ali doesn't seem like a Mary Sue and just seems like a normal girl with a new friend. Good job on this.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Wow. Very interesting start to this story. I really like it and can't wait to see what else happens with your OC and Saigon. I like how the OC doesn't have a name or even a gender right away. That's pretty cool. It adds some mystery to them. Nicely done.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Mikell chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
Soo... where's that next chapter?

*sob* I hate unfinished fics. You drew me in with your amazing OC, and then left me hanging. More story! Come on, you know you want to finish it...

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
somesortofthing chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
Y'know, Original characters get a bad rap. But I don't think this is a mary-sue. Any chance of this ever continueing? I like it.
Miles333 chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
I know that it's been a while since you've updated, but I still hope that maybe someday you could get a new chapter posted for this story. I would love to see more! So please try to update soon? Pretty please? Pretty please with sprinkles on top? And a cherry? lol

Thanks for the great read,

-M3
Miles333 chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
I hope that Allison and Saigon are both okay!
Miles333 chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
Wow, that was really exciting!
Miles333 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Wow, I really like this story. It seems pretty cool. :)
ElusiveBroad chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
. . . okay, it has TOTALLY been longer then a week! I love it, keep up the great stories (and update)
moon eclipse shadows chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
I like the story a lot so far. This is a very interesting idea. I love the details you've added. ~,~

I can't wait for the next chapter!
LeaMarie F. Metallium chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Good so far! I look forward to the next chapter!
Sylence chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
Strange, but cool. I'm totally putting this on my alerts list. :D
ChibiLover123 chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
Hm...interesting story...I haven't heard this idea before...it's actually nice to see an original idea. Keep up the good work!