Reviews for Minerva Gets the Prophecy
CynthiaP chapter 1 . 3/14
Love it! Much debate on the truthfulness of the prophesy completely destroyed with this one albeit major change. Great job!
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 2/26
Nicely done. Exploring your other fics.
FanOfFanficionForever chapter 1 . 1/12
Hahaha! That was great! Thank you!
mageofmyth chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I would love to know what would happen with the war without Dumbledore's slavish belief in the prophecy.

I wouldn't consider looking at a few home movies, special training. I suspect that after the diary that others could have come up with Horcruxes. Now that I think about it Sirius' brother knew what they were I bet that had anyone mentioned the diary to Sirius he could have told them.

I really liked this, thanks for writting.
Mommy3 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This was definitely a great start to what could be a great story. I don't know what I think about it being a one shot though.
FireRebel chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Well that would have saved a lot of trouble. How funny. It does seem like Trawnley would try to predict Mogonagalls doom. Then she would catch Snivellus. Hilarious!
Mlle Millie chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This is so original and so funny ! Of course, Trelawney is crazy (according to Minerva) and she can't be a teacher ! And Albus is an old man, he can't go to his brother's pub which is just 1000 yd away xD
I'm French and i'd love to translate your one-shot into French, do you agree ?
Waiting for your answer !
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Harry might not have gotten "special training"? Who gave him special training? Quirrell? Lockhart? Fake-Moody? Umbridge? Snape? Remus was the only one who taught him anything useful in or out of class. He taught Harry the Patronus Charm during third year to repel the Dementors. All Snape did that was out of the ordinary was mind-rape Harry during fifth year and add to his other troubles.

Harry gave special training to the DA in his fifth year, which was kind of like training himself. I admit it's been awhile since I did a serious reread, but I don't really remember Harry receiving any special training in the books, other than the things he learned when he thrown into combat situations with Voldemort and assorted DEs.

Dumbledore did teach Harry about the Horcruxes, but that wasn't really training; it was just information. Truthfully, I believe Dumbledore SHOULD have been training Harry in wizard dueling and fighting from his first year. Dumbledore totally wasted time and opportunities with Harry. JM2K, of course ...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Great.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Hahaa brilliantly funny and original. I don't think I used brilliant correctly. I was going to say bloody brilliant but well I didn't.
Illyria934 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Heh, that was just briliant; I love MInerva and her no-nonsense temperament. It's really intriguing to imagine how much the fate of so many people and the entire wizarding world could have been altered by such a small seemingly unimportant detail.
The Regal Lady Hazel chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I would love to see how the series would go. Would Voldy still go after the Potters et al? Would Harry live or die. What would Hogwarts be like from 91 to 98? Would Voldy have everbeen defeated? I would love to see how this new potterverse would turn out. Thanks for sharing.
PSay chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I agree. This would make an interesting story with your terms. I would like to see it written. Thanks for a new idea. pms
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013