Reviews for Wake Up Call
CryingRain22 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Loved it! I feel Sooo bad for Reno tho but really ur work is awesome!
Ivy Levrai chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I've read this a few times and keep meaning to review.

I actually really like this story. Reading the beginning I thought oh it'll be a one shot nice thing.. then getting into it, wow.

You gave Reno a real sense of self, not the usual playboy that most describe. I really liked this a lot.
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
lol, Reno and Rude thinking of ways Cloud should die in drunken states!

Poor Reno... stupid Tifa needs to stay out and stop hurting Reno...
ReflectiveMuse chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Realistic and beautifully written, right down to the vivid description of Reno's thoughts and the portrayal of his pain, which is all too palpable. Rude's unwavering, rock-solid support is an especially great touch and effectively underscores not only the depth of their friendship but the enormity of the situation. Excellent stuff!
KittyLynne chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
This is so well written; you painted the scenes so vividly in words that I could see them playing out like a movie in my mind.

You did a tremendous job of immersing us in Reno's pov, and in conveying the raw and powerful emotions he's experiencing.

The pacing was good; the focus was on Reno and Tifa's relationship, so it's good that you had Cloud clear out so they could have it out. Also appreciated the appearance of Rude at the end-he's definitely a true blue best friend._

I know this is a completed work, and the ending brought closure...but yet I can't help wanting to find out what would have happened to Reno after this, if he'd get over it and move on, or if Tifa would continue to haunt him. No pressure intended-all it means is that I enjoy your excellent writing and would love to read more stories of yours when you post them. _

*puts you on favorites list*

Every good wish,

Dorhej-Master of the Abyss chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Man, poor Reno. Good story. Pretty agnsty though. Also noticed a Heavy Metal quote, nice!
Rain-Loveless chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Wow...just wow...
MysticSpiritus chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
OMG! This made me cry! Wonderfully written.

ayame11midori chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Is this a one-shot? Cause it looks like a cliffie, but it says that it's complete. :(

But I really liked it, hope there's a next one. If there is update soon as you can. :)
The Sacred and Profane chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Wow. That's really all I can say. I want this to end happily but that would take some doing now. Great job. Keep up the excellent work and update this soon!