Reviews for The Last Unspoken Summer
Tartantrace chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
Just found this - really well written. More pretty please? :0)
Angelina56 chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
good chapter
TheSilverHare chapter 8 . 9/10/2011
Wow. This story is awesome. I just love it :)
dracosnumber1girl chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
So good! I wanted more and more, but the ending was so appropriate!
Swingflip chapter 8 . 12/19/2009
Aw i love it! Every chapter was just so cute! You did a great job with Tony and Ziva - I love the way you wrote them! I could totally see this all happening!
CaramelFrapuccino.ncis chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
*gasp* wow. im speechless, really.

such a beautifully written work! love it love it love...

c'est amazing!
BritishNinjaChick chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
Second time ive read this story, and it's still one of my favorites :D youre such a good writter!
cinematus chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
This is one of my all-time favourite stories. I somehow lost this but after many research I found it again and I'm really about it.

You have an amazing talent to write Tony and Ziva. The way the feelings and thoughts are described is fantastic. The story has a fantastic flow and it's easy and so much fun to read.

The way the relationship between Tony and Ziva changed was fun and touching. Felt very sorry for Tony at the end and especially Ziva.

The way you wrote this story was a really nice filler for the time between the episodes and I can really imagine that something like this would have happened.

Well done. Really great work.
dress without sleeves chapter 8 . 3/5/2009
So great! I want the show to explain what those four months were SO BADLY. They always drop those little teasers and never explain them... jerks.

Anyway, SO well done!
ncisGiRL chapter 8 . 11/17/2008
oh, I loved it, so cute. I wish Jeanne never came
B0N3S-FR3AK chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
No! You can't stop now! Update! Update! this is great!
Alana chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
I love your style of writing! I read this quite a few months ago, and when I stumbled on it again I had to re-read it. I feel like you did a great job with the characters, but it's really your style that keeps me riveted and makes me love this story so much. Keep it up!
crokettsgirl chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
I really enjoyed this story and how you time lined it for the time Gibbs left and Tony became Team Leader. I don't understand the Hebrew used in the story though. But am going on the the sequel and know if I enjoyed this than I'll really enjoy that one. I also see you have a new one up for this and hope you update soon...Excellent, like I was watching it in my head from how you wrote this. Sue
Jemma-Jo chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
I love this. Its is very plausible and true to all of them. Now I know what he was doing at her apartment. It was so beautiful and well written. Off to read some more of your stuff now.
Liat1989 chapter 8 . 2/4/2008
oh interesting, keep it up.