Reviews for First Meeting
Teff chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
lol cute. mara is so awesome i'm glad that people are actually writing fanfic about her and this was very in character. good job and nice story
alyking chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I like the thought, it was something that passes through my mind as well.
Anny chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
"almost certainly married from the faintly defeated look in his eyes"

LOL. Great job!
Samantha chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I read the book years ago and loved it. It's not very well-known, so it's not surprising that there aren't many fics written about it. Anyway, congrats on getting the characters of Mara and Sheftu right, or as close as I remember, since it's been six-seven years since I last read the book.
IDon'tHaveAnAccount chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Great fanfiction! Please add more!
Princess Aravis chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
That was interesting. I have thought a little of what Mara's life would have been like before the book, and this was quite interesting. well written, too. good job! you should write more Mara fan fics.
AriaJack chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I happen to love Mara of the Nile and thought this was a sweet fic. Just one thing. kilts are Scottish, definitely not Egyptian.
The Blasphemous Contessa chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I personally love Mara. And I think you were true to the characters of both of them, though I think Mara would have been more likely to sneak into the kitchen. but whatever.
Tubular Fox chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
You should write more Sheftu/Thutmose. I CRAVE that pairing, but nobody writes it. I guess I can't complain, I don't write it either. T_T But this is great! I really like how you wrote Nekonkh. :3