Reviews for Abarat Preschool
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
i love rereading this story
yo mama chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THIS IDEA! seriously the preschool idea is awesome

i likey dere preschool speech

haha beat the POO out of him oh i mean the **** out of *** FAT ***

i still love theo.

u should continue these! i know i'll continue them in my spare time..
yo mama chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
;dsa sfdsakfdf

that was..omg

adorably funny

but not in a mushy way cuz the characters were awesome preschoolers of course

haha otto sounded ghetto

letheo was so adorable

woo cheers to boa who threw the teacher out the window because "there are some things money cant buy!"
Kangarooney chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Wow, you're really mean to these teachers aren't you? Yeah, you are. I like it.

Parts I liked from this chappy-ter:

teacher stared at the little monster-boy. Oh, how corrupt these children were! She must help them understand the true meaning of Christmas!

2. "Teacher, you know we threw our last teacher out the window."

3. THUNK "Theo, teacher lying on floor. How come?"

4. Letheo and Malingo made their exit at this point.

5. Poor Vol was then dropped in the vat of bug poison, killing many ants, five crickets, two cockroaches, and a scorpion. And nearly killing Vol.

and... You know what. I LOVED IT ALL.

Especially the part where the 2nd teacher died.

Continue PLEASE.
Kangarooney chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
No, I don't think it's possible for my eyes to barf, seriously.

Loved this line:

'Indeed, Letheo was in imminent danger, as the teacher was attempting to hit him with a very large broom.' Poor Letheo.

BTW, I almost died with laughter. *giggles at the memory of the story, then bursts with laughter* *ghost of Kangarooney comes over* Oh, never mind, I DID die. Oops.
Caitlyn chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
At first, I thought this would be another badly written attempt at humor, but reading about "Chwisty Curry" pushing a teacher out a window changed my mind. Thanks for this crazy story!
Hyperactive Lioness chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
"I do like members of the insectae class well enough..." Christopher Carrion did not really like any living things, but he kept that fact to himself.

So true... so true. -shakes head-
Hyperactive Lioness chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
"My name is CHRISTOPHER CARRION, anyway is it a good idea?"

Ha ha.

By the way, do you or anyone else know the name of that lady that Candy killed the bug in her house at Yebba Dim Day and also the name of her little kid?

THAT was a rant.

But if you could find that out for me... I'm writing a story and I can't find it on the internet! HELP! LOL but if you can't find it or just dont' really care that's ok too.

Thanks!

F01
Moon Made of Longing chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
You you can't just end it *sob* it can't really be over *wimper* pleasse continue i don't think i can go on wihtout Abarat preschool !
Moon Made of Longing chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
Brilliant! I love all the characters! Very nice idea ! i love the christopher carrion or should i say chwisty curry! it's so funny i nearly peed my pants when i read it i was laughing so hard! please update!
ZukoLuver chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
Hahaha. i love Boa's names for them all and how much more mature Carrion is. I can just see him being a haugty little smartass in preschool. So cute! Cant wait to read more!

xoxo

ZL
riley chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
wow. that was actually hilarios

LOL

good job
Mexi chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Yay! Great start! Come see mine too.