Reviews for Sanctuary
Greekmytholgy chapter 15 . 6/24
Follow not fallow and promise not primmisr
Greekmytholgy chapter 6 . 6/24
put a K in front of new for knew
Bambii25 chapter 11 . 6/2
Bambii25 chapter 10 . 6/2
Grammar matters.
mygooddog chapter 1 . 5/11
This is my second time around. I like it so far.
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
More revision is perhaps necessary
Not I caught a sent but I caught a scent.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
I am sorry but the way Charlie treated Bella was unconscionable, unreasonable, immoral, illegal and unforgivable. Plus Alice should have seen what her using the fake tears would do.
carisa.bruderer chapter 18 . 2/23/2014
Like! Like! Like!
anon chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
People like charlie don't deserve forgiveness. Bella should have told him to burn in he'll and that Renee would hate him for what he did and tried to do to her.
cecilia4059 chapter 17 . 11/26/2013
Regardless how he treated his daughter, Charlie really loved Renee. The love itself can be a love story but he turned it into a horror one. Such a shame.
Looove this story. Thanks so much.
cecilia4059 chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
No, Renee didn't die because of Bella, Charlie killed her. This Charlie was down right evil. Renee should have left before Bella was born to save both of them from hell. This is just wrong...
Thanks for writing.
cecilia4059 chapter 10 . 11/26/2013
Charlie has totally brainwashed her. After 15, 16 years everyone can be brainwashed of course. What would the Cullens do to help her. Can't wait to find out. Thanks.
cecilia4059 chapter 9 . 11/26/2013
This Bella was smarter than the canon Bella by not pushing Edward. I don't understand why SM made her into such a hormonal silly teenager. It's just no realistic.
Bella has her first date. Thanks for the chapter.
cecilia4059 chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Now Bella has the whole Cullens to pamper her. It's a nice change.
Really love this story. Thanks for writing.
cecilia4059 chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
I wonder why Charlie didn't give Bella up for adoption if he hated her so much. Why kept her only to hurt her, or that's the reason why he kept her. He used her as a punching bag. It's just so wrong.
Thanks for the chapter.