Reviews for A Night to Remember
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
‘Way to rewrite the Homecoming Upset episode. It’s typically you, with the irresistibly appealing ‘shippyness and comeuppance of the snidely sneering bully. And all our old villains are playing both surrogate parents and fairy godparents. You manage to incorporate all the requisite tropes and references.

Dare I say it? The charm of it all outshines the canon, i.e., Bonnie’s Homecoming Queen victory. Only you could pull this off.
Sharper the Writer chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I really enjoyed your story. Again, I loved the detail that you put into the game. I was really worried that Kim would get injured in the first half when Ron collided with her. I was also a bit surprised to see her enemies, including Drakken, Shego, Killigan, and Lord Fisk at the game.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
What a really fun story!

I like chapters that deal with villains and such, but sometimes it just enjoyable to read about the high school lives of Kim and Ron.

Thanks
Vampire Sparklez chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
This is another favourite of mine
EddieVF chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
A great story, I really enjoyed it,I like sports and Ron and Kim relationship, so this fic was perfect for me :) Great story, you're an awesome writer.

Eddie VF
kp83 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Nice!
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Loved the story, Cap.

You Americans are obsessed with high school football, aren't you? Well, we have hockey covered in the same way.

Returning your salute, sword to the forehead,

Thomas
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Rofl! Shego, the over rambunctious, unofficial Middleton cheerleader. I did think it was a little harsh for Barkin to call the villians as a group freaks, but I'm guessing it's before Stop Team Go and he hasn't seen that side of Shego yet. I figured out what section of the crowd was them at the first mention of green fireworks, nice touch. Slightly disappointed that Ron used MMP; not just for knocking that player around, but earlier for the first touchdown, blue glowing eyes or not. Unless he didn't know he was using it... Great job, and I enjoyed it, lack of football enthusiasm on my part included, you actually made me eager to see how it turned out.
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Great story
Ranchero D chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
This is the best football game I've ever been to!

Thanks, Cap!

RD
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Great story! Even though I'm not one to pay attention to sports much, I loved how you made me feel that I was more involved in game than if I was actually watching it in person. :)

I think you did a great job of the villains. They were very funny, energetic and if they were on really into football games that much I can imagine the scene just like that. Especially with the foam stuff! Lol!

Having the reporter come back from the show to interview the villains was a nice touch. She doesn't get a chance to shine much in any fanfic that I know of.

The football stealing (yeah, I know Shego wouldn't have a problem getting it. Though I bet she just walked up and said "Can I have the ball?" and with her hot looks got it handed to her quite eagerly. Lol!) was a great touch and having it signed by all of the villains was even better!

Kim... ouch! I sure hope she gets plenty of TLC from Ron after the game. She is one lucky girl that it wasn't more serious than that. I imagine she knows just how lucky she is to have a loving guy like Ron in her life.

Ron... Ron... Ron... what can I say? He's gotta watch that temper even if the jerk rightfully deserved it. At least Kim set him straight and he didn't use his powers for that final touchdown.

Still, I liked when the players commented on how hard it was for them to bring Ron down, and easy it was for Kim to do it. Very funny! Kim's love has and always will knock Ron over. :)

Keep up the most excellent work!
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Nice! I like how teh enemies showed up and were nice for once, and how you incorporated old 'inside jokes' into the story. I'm not much a football fan, but it was fun to read about how well Ron does and stuff.

Very nice. I like it a lot. D
Quathis chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
That was great! Funny, with romance and action to spice it up. The villians definately added to the story, especially how protective and fond of Ron Shego was. Wonderful throughout.
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Captain, it's been a while. Well, to start off, this story rocks. We all knew that Ron could make it big as a football player. This story clearly showed how good he can really be. And that promise Ron did to Kim, which he kept, was awesome. I don't know if I should say "how lucky HE is" or "how lucky SHE is"...It goes both ways I guess. Until next time. Keep on writing.

Danny
Slyrr chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Excellent stuff! Yours had a more romantic slant, but check out ch. 1 of 'Friend in Darkness' and you'll see that great minds do indeed think alike... : ) PLus you probably know a lot more about football than I do.