Reviews for The First Cut is the Deepest
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
aweosme both chapters *ill b there to read that collaboration story* i know ill love the story as much as i love this and Heart's Desire keep up the brilant work the same goes for gidgetgal9 tell her that *winks*
Rat chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
Thats a great early season one story. I just love all brotherly moment fics. Deans protectiveness and needing to be needed are great too.
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
Looking forward to more from you soon!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
Lovely tale with a fantastic end! Thank you for posting this love - it was a real pleasure to read!

*HUGS*

Mandy
AnickaMarie chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
Nice ending. While I know us limp Sammers are always looking for something serious to happen to the poor guy, you did a great job with something as commonplace as stress.

I love this little exchange, lol:

“You know, you should get one of those can openers from Pampered Chef. They don’t leave any sharp edges. In fact I’ve got a spare one at home. Maybe I could drop it off tomorrow sometime.”

Yep, I hang out at SFTCOL(AR)S. I didn't post much when I first joined, but then I got over that ;)
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
Wow, great finish, just as good as the beginning. The concern, the banter, you really did the boys justice here. Love this story! Hugs, Vonnie
planB chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
Great story! Can't wait for your next.
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
LOVED IT! It was awesome. Every word was wonderful and brilliant and the brothers were so loving and caring and just so Winchester!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
Awesome chapter! It's good to know that stress was the contributing factor to Sammy passing out-that it wasn't something worse.

Loved the way that Dean was so tender with Sammy as he checked him over for injuries after noticing that he was in too much pain for it to be just his hand!
Colby's girl chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
Loved the story. Thanks for the nice read.
maxandkiz chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
Wonderful ending! Love mother hen Dean. "Florence Nightingale meets Nurse Ratched." LOL!

Glad it was nothing serious. I thought maybe he was hurt more than they thought. Never thought about it being vasovagal response.(Should have, I've done it enough) At least with that, you o.k. after a little while. Now that its happened to Sam once, if it ever happens again, he'll recognize the feeling.

I'll be watching for the new story.
whoaaitsmichele chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
Great ending to a great story!
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
I love season one fics because so much was going on with the brothers relationship. This story shows how the stress of his new- old life and the death of Jess really tore poor Sam up. The stress was eating him up. This story also shows how Dean realizes that Sam needs him now as much as ever. Love this line it sums them both up so well!

They were a team again. Life was good.

Great story- loved it!
friendly chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
awesome job.. that was really good...
Poaetpainter chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
Great fic! Loved reading it, so thanks for sharing!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »