Reviews for The First Cut is the Deepest
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
This is FANTASTIC! Can't wait for more!
Floralia chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I think it was fairly clear I was going to love this from the opening line. I have no idea what’s really going on but Sam’s all woozy and that’s all I need at the moment; because I’m shallow like that.

I love Dean and his phone, and how upset he is that he missed the stabbing and the burning. And Sam questioning whether or not he’s having a seizure. Your sleepy, slightly confused Sam is perhaps my favourite form of Sam, so hooray for this story being rescued.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Oh that was just beautiful. I love the interaction between the brothers, and the story is going to be awesome, I can tell. Just please update soon or I may lose my mind lol I can't wait to see what you have in store! Awesome start!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
LOL HUN OMG i loved the way you had the flashback

omg a harpy, thats never been done before so far ive read-amazing hun

i love all your work!

wo

thanks so much for Limp Sam fics, lol your so good at them too zxzx

loved it hun, can't wait for more, but take your time, no pressure
KatieLB chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
yeah a new story! I think its wrong how excited I was to see a new story in my inbox LOL...anyway. Great beginning! Loved the hunt, dean dean dean, what are we going to do with that boy? I liked the way you wrote foggy sammy, how he's not really grasping whats happening but he knows somethings up. Great job and can't wait for the next update. TTYL ~ m
SamaStar chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I love your story so far, I can not wait until you are able to post an update!

Thanks for the great read.

Sama
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
YAY for Sam passing out! I love the limpness you come up with in all instances-it's always so original and distinctive :)

I think the wait on this piece was well worth it. It seems to be ready. I'm glad I still had it on my comp-it would have been a shame to deny the fandom of such limpness :)
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I LOVE fics set just after The Pilot and after reading the awesome Limp!Sam in this chapter too I'm definitely along for the ride. I can't wait to read more. Great fic.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Awesome start. Just what is up with Sammy though, is it just the cut from the sword or is it a combination of that combined with the migraine medication! Dean is certainly worried enough to help him up and check his forehead for fever and even more worrying Sam let him do both without shooing him away for fussing!

Definitely ingrigued and looking forward to more!
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Oh excellent first chapter, really enjoyed it. Hope you'll update soon.
callitintheair chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Great start! I'm excited to see what’s going on with Sam.
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Wonderful start! I'm curious to see what is wrong with Sam. I shall be eagerly awaiting updates.
Still Awesome2009 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
great chapter, can't wait for the update
carocali chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Interesting...So what is this magical sword they were using? My shot-in-the-dark guess is that somehow it isn't meant for human skin to touch (with no handle? Hmm, maybe I'm off here). Or something of the Harpy got on the sword and into Sam? Surely, it's not just a migraine.

Many questions... must have answers...
Kaewi chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Great start! You definitely have me intrigued.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »