Reviews for The First Cut is the Deepest
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Loved the first chapter!

I actually take Maxalt for my migraines although they rarely work as well as they seemed to for Sam. (unfortunately)
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Awesome story, can't wait for more. I like the relationship aspect. Wonder what is wrong with Sammy! Hugs, Vonnie
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Ah! Love this already, can't wait until the next chapter!
friendly chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
awesome start.. can't wait for more
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Wow - awesome story! I am loving it! I love the combo of kick-ass and save Dean Limp after effects! Very cool story! I am glad you posted and can't wait for chapter 2!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Awesome start! Can't wait to find out what is making Sam so weak and sick-if it is from the gashm the meds he was taking, or what-something had to have caused that seizure!

I look forward to readin more
Lucian32 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
great start!

waiting for the next :)
Samlover21 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Great job! I love my limp sam! Keep it coming!
Trish62 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I've been bored, bored, bored lately. Need some good limpSam reading. Thanks for posting something for me to read!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I love your work! Can't wait to find out what's up with the Saminator.
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Awesome start! Only Dean would think about taking pictures in the middle of a hunt. LOL! He gave Sam some great ammo on that one.

Loved Dean taking care of Sam. Can't wait to find out what's wrong.
TraSan chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Eep!

What happened to Sam? Was it the migraine? The medicine? The sword wound? Or...maybe the visions are starting and he doesn't realize it?

Wonderful start! So many questions and already making with the Hurt!Sam and Protective!Dean to warm my heart.

:D
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Hey girl, you always write the boys so well... and this part- I just love this part!

Sam’s voice, wobbly and soft, held a quizzical note. “Dean, why are you on the phone?”

Relief streamed through Dean, weakening his knees. He bent over and patted his brother awkwardly on the shoulder. Sam was talking to him. That had to be a good sign. “Just relax. I’m calling 911. You’re having a seizure.”

The shaking had abated to an occasional quiver. Sam’s face was scrunched in concentration as he stared up at Dean, his voice still puzzled. “I am?”

Love it, and can't wait for more!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5