Reviews for AWESOME RANDOM CLICHÉS!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
Once you go black you never go back madeenlaug my ass off
Guest chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
can't...stop...laughing...
Loonaticslover13 chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Hate them too. Harry and Ginny's relationship developed throughout the books, and I get that Ginny has a temper and she's redheaded, but that's where the similarities end between her and Lily. We don't even know if Lily had a temper, I hate it when people say that Ginny's too much like Lily, because although they may look similar, Harry isn't very similar to James except for his hero-saving complex.
-End rant-
Needed to get it out. Loved this chapter.
Loonaticslover13 chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Completely me too, at least I can see the appeal in Dramione, but Hermon and Sour Grape Snape...? 0-0 scarred for life!
Loonaticslover13 chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I loved the Drarry, hate that too. I don't get why there's no too many people who love canon pairings, although I must admit I like NevilleXLuna when it's well written.
Warped-Imagination chapter 18 . 10/6/2012
Hey! They're keeping tha Blood PURE!
Warped-Imagination chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
LMFAO!
InsanelyWitchyMango chapter 19 . 6/26/2011
this is so wrong on so many levels... and so funny too!

update, and maybe you could use D x Sn o (Minerva) or Sn x M

UPDATE!
cuddlebear992 chapter 19 . 6/14/2011
This story has had me grinning and laughing since chapter one. It's so stupid and cliche that it hilarious! You're amazing!

Well, I know that you don't update too often, seeing as this is the first one this YEAR, but could you please update sooner this time? I wanna keep reading!

Oh, and I'll take a red, stuffed dog! WOOT!

Brittany
Cakey Potter chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
yikes o.O i laughed so hard at some of these! great job :-)
Flowers47 chapter 6 . 7/3/2010
oh. my. god. scared for life. so...sick...ah, god help me
slightlysickpsycho chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Awesome!
slightlysickpsycho chapter 12 . 3/15/2010
I think this is the stupidest pairing.
iloveyou123 chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
Okay, I just reviewed, but I wanted to add my other favorite part in the Ginny/Draco one(which, come on, Ginny/Draco? Such a weird pairing, lol):

Harry: Dearest Ginny! Your mother taught me how to knit and I made you a sweater!

For some reason, I just laughed and laughed at that part- picturing Harry randomly coming up to Ginny("Guess what I made you?") in a singsong voice... lol, great stuff!
iloveyou123 chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
Okay, this is hilarious! You've basically taken all the pairings or cliches I hate (most hated: Draco/Hermione and Harry/Hermione) and turned them abso-freaking-lutely fantastic! My favorite parts: Hermione saying to Snape, "You bet! I love my men dirty!" (I cracked up at that) and in the Ron/Luna one (which is actually a pairing I don't mind but you still made me laugh) when Ginny said, "Threesome!" And a lot of other parts, too, of course- this is incredibly funny.

Anyway, great great job! And I've actually finished the chapters, I'm just re-reading, so please update soon!