Reviews for Crazy
lzech216 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Ooh! Twisty. I love it
calcium77 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This is a great story! I can't believe I have missed reading it til now. I really needed this after being disapointed with no episode last night.

Thanks

Kat
CalamityJim chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
I liked it. It was an interesting form of limp you were pimping. Neat plot and a nice familiar setting that we all know and love. Well done.
Von chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
I loved this fic! Your ideas of what they want from Sam and how they'd go about getting it is so much more interesting than the normal stuff you find on ff.n!
calcium77 chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
Wow! What a great story! Awesome idea for one...Well executed as well :-)

LOVED IT!

Kat
Kaewi chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
I felt I should leave another review, since I've re-read this story a few times since you posted it. I have to admit I was excited when I saw the alert because I thought you had continued with another chapter!

Of course on a shallow note I love the whumping in this (I won't deny that it's awesome), but what's really great is the emotional side of it, and how the brothers connect. Seeing them rely so heavily on each other.

Thanks again for posting it :)
ames 449 chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
I really loved this story. I liked the AU you set up. I loved the fact you took it back to Asylum and fixed us with some characters that we knew. I loved the parallel in the last scene to Meg in Scarecrow. Really fantastically well written. The story just flowed from beginning to end and kept me interested the whole way through. I really enjoyed it. Your descriptions are subtle but vivid. Great little story.
ames 449 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Really great story. I loved the idea of Jess being a demon playing them and the way you had Sam thinking he was crazy was really well written.

The dialogue in the diner was brilliant and completely in character. I really loved the banter coupled with Dean's worry. Plus lots of really yummy descriptions.
ROBINV chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Excellent story, written like a pro. Creeped me out considerably, too! Poor Sam! And that bitch should burn in hell! Love, Robin
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Wow, this was creepy good. Poor Sam, he went through a bit of hell here. Thanks for sharing your story! :0)
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
What a breathtakingly suspenseful and whumpy story you wrote here! I can't believe what you put the brothers through in this one. The emotional drama and aftermath was very well written. I really liked that Sammy despite his own nagging doubts refused to let himself be fooled about Dean's demise. Both brothers put up a strong fight. And I was very satisfied with how you even tackled the aftermath of Sammy's re-visit of the Asylum. Dean's tender care for his kid brother was heart-rendering.

Furthermore, I was very impressed with your extremely imaginative baddies in this story and the "reality" they wanted to make Sam believe! Plus, I just loved that the weapons in Reynold's shop and basement put Dean and Sammy's collection to shame!
Deanish chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Oh I'm so glad you're back! Very good story. I could have read a lot more of that.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
oh total goosebumps... don't scramble sweet sammy's brains... not nice. Great job on this... it couldn't have been easy to write sam so confused but you did a great job. I love dean came to the rescue but was having a hard time dealing with what he saw and heard from sam. Great job
Kaewi chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Loved this! Nice and long, and engaging, but short enough to read all in one sitting. It read like an episode.

I love how you touch on so many themes in this, like brotherhood, Sam's grief, Dean's protectiveness, the nature of their lifestyle. It all worked very well.

Awesome job!
Trish62 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
oh, that was nice. Really enjoyed it. Definitely a good read. Well done!