Reviews for A Mouse King's Desire
GDeNofa chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I didn't know you post the tale here. It still has that dramatic effect for me and the ending is so beautifully done.
LandoftheFuture chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Finally, The Mouseking Becomes Good In The End. I Also Didn't Know That He Fell In Love With Adelaine And Asks Her To Become His Queen And She Did. I'm So Happy That The War Is Over And The Prince Of Dolls And The King Of Mice Will Finally Have Their True Loves And Will Live Happily Ever After. A Mouse King's Desire Is The Best Story Ever. Thanks For Posting Your Story.
Princess Gakoshi chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Aww, this was so sweet. I only saw "The Nutcracker Prince" once in my life, a long time ago, and I've been looking for fandom about it since then. You actually got me thinking about something that only remotely crossed my mind back then and answered the question: We all know what was happening on the Nutcracker's side of the story, but what about the Mouse King? What was going on with him? If this was the case, then he would definately be more likeable for the audience(I know it worked for me). I could have done with the "sex" scene being a little less graphic, but that was the only thing that bugged me. It was, however, rather adorable that Drosselmeyer was the wise old man(as always) near the end. I just knew that Clara was going to catch the bouquet at the wedding. Who can resist supporting the Hans/Clara pairing? All in all, I think this satisfied my interest for something different and exciting. My compliments to the author.
Sharidaken Tranqity chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Alright, I haven't finished the whole story yet, but so far from reading it, it was rather good. I'm impressed with the work you've done on this, and it had some shocking stuff but not all that bad. Very good work. You will be a very good fan fic writer. I believe it in all my heart you will. You and DBV both.