Reviews for Mori's Stalker!
God'sPerfectGift chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Hi, you might recognise me from 'Mori's Secret', BTW why is Mori your subject a lot?
This is a good story, a good plot, good suspense. As a future author (here's hoping) I have a very critical view. I am a great fan of Ouran, as it was the first anime I watched, and you give it a new light, thinking out of the box that Bisco Hatori created, so I thank you.
A few simple errors, but altogether I cannot fault your work!
namgirl09 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I LOVE THIS ...OOOOOOOOO FREAKIN' MUCH! get the next one out asap!
chirikyubi chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
AH I LOVE THIS STORY! whens the 3rd chapter going to be up? i can't wait! please upload it soon!
Skullzy Cat chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
that was one of the coolest story ever plz write more o plz i like it 2 much
Skullzy Cat chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
it is great
232312321324314 chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
this is so interesting! i love it! xD who's the stalker?
loretta537 chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
this is a good story, please update it soon
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
This story is adorable! I like when Kyoya was jealous of the amount of hits the site had! Me, being a computer dork, I like watching hits rise just like him so I understand his feelings well. LoL

This whole story is so cute and I was sad that it ended so quickly(wah) but I just wanted to make one point. Mori doesn't call Hunny by the nickname. He calls him by 'Mitsukuni(first name) because they are the same age. In return, Mitsukuni(Hunny) calls Mori(Takashi) which is his first name. That's all.

I really like your story and hope you continue with it!
Noke Neko Lover chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
o.O

i've enjoyed this chappies very much! (o
Burning Water chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
lol I cant wait for more it is awesomnie goodnes!
Elle Steinig chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
mwuhahahaha! too cool for school!

oh and the whole Mori kicking Tamaki in the shin and calling him a pervert was really funny!

:D
Burning Water chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
lol sounds good so far so I cant wait for more!
youreconfusingme chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Hey, cool! Does this have a chapter 2? Please have one! I wanna know who's the stalker! BTW, I'm youreconfusingme. Nice to read your story! ;)
loretta537 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
this sounds like a good story, i hope you update it soon.
Noke Neko Lover chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
HOMFG! WHO'S THE STALKER!

. ! _

me liked it so far author person!