Reviews for Cause Bad Boys don't have Butterflies
Ariel chapter 1 . 2/22
Oh my gosh, this is so sweet! I love it when he remembers Serena to! AMAZING Story!
HazelHPwiz chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
THAT WAS FANTASTIC! Great job!
k.o.soul7 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I absolutely adored that story! I love that he loved her and put himself out there and he'll never stop drinking and I love how she laughed and felt free and didn't say she loved him back even though she knew in her heart that she did. I loved that Serena texted him too and will keep the memory to herself for a long time and I loved the most that a bad bad like Chuck Bass had the butterflies :)

Xx

-P
ronan03 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
great story and i loved the ending.
Italiapen112 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
really sweet story! I love how she thought he was going to stop drinking; as if he is frikin Chuck Bass
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Ha. AWw, I love the ending. "You wish, B" *sigh* Beautiful. This was just awesome...I loved it. ) Great title too. Fantastic idea. I think I might do something like this as a multi-chaptered. It would certainly be interesting if Chuck went all 'i love you' on her at the end of 1x13. ;)
Blaiir chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This story is one of the best i have ever read. It was so cute and i wish that this would happen insted of Serena going after Blair in season 1. You had a greet idea with this Chuck coming after Blair and saying ILY thing. :) I love this story and so does my friends. We have read about all of your stories about Chuck and Blair, and we loved all of them, i am not lying there was no story that was boring or bad. I hope that you will continue writing fanfictions :)
tvbookfanatic chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
aww I love it!

thanks for writing it! gives me hope for C and B this season! )

xoxo

andrea
underthestarsx chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
awe, short but sweet:)

im going to read the sequel now)
kissingintherainx chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I wish that's how it really happened. I mean of course he had butterflies, he loves Blair! How come everyone else realizes it, but they don't? I wish the writers would just force them to get together already.
cordeliamarie chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
oh that was awesome.!*
princetongirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
loved it update soon
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
*SQUEAL* Glad Serena sent the texts. Nate's an idiot. Chuck needed a reality check.

B/C forever! So glad for the confession.

-“Van Der Woodsen, you keep this to yourself too!”-

LMAO! Love that line. Serena would totally be spying on them. Who wouldn't?
DefineDelicate chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Cryz!

Guess who this is darling *cough* my counterpart *cough*

just have to say i loved this the first time i read this, still hasn't changed, now you know what's my username on here

*giggles* i had to show RM 1812 love don't I? ahaha

Edssexy beasts

WONDERFUL STORY, I'M GONNA GO READ THE OTHERS NOW. :D
adarabelle chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Then again, who knows…. Cause bad boys don’t have butterflies, but he, Chuck Bass, did.

SUPER SWEET. IT!