Reviews for The Actions We Speak
Guest chapter 12 . 10/25/2013
I'm sorry but this story is really starting to annoy me. Well it's not the story, it's how you're throwing in random Japanese words every couple of paragraphs that not a lot of people understand. It's not like I can just go to the bottom of the page either when I'm half way through the chapter.
I'm not flaming, I'm just saying that whilst I don't mind the odd word that everyone knows, putting more difficult phrases that aren't that well known is annoying. Not to mention I keep thinking that I am missing something important only to find out it's a pointless word that wouldn't have made much of a difference if it was in English.
hirokiri9 chapter 43 . 4/3/2013
HOLY COW! So I love you and your writing. Especially do such an amazing job with keeping every character canon...This may be the closest fanfic to the manga. You are one amazing writer! I won't ask for a sequel, but honestly with the way the canon verse has turned out, you could do a pretty good job adding more drama to this one. But you don't really have to, seeing as how sasuke turned out after itachi's death. Anyway, I have nothing but good things to say about this story. I wish you would receive more acknowledgment for this piece of work. It's deserves so much more attention. I hope to read more sasusaku from you, if that's possible. Thank you so much for this story...I will honestly never read something like this. It's one of a kind :D
diamondluver67 chapter 23 . 10/17/2012
sakura is such a pathetic bitch man how the hell could she love a murderer
Cotton and Cash chapter 43 . 6/12/2012

I... I don't really even have words. This story took me on a rollercoaster. It wasn't always pleasant, mostly because I wanted to kill Sasuke/Karin/Naruto at one point or another. All three of them really got on my nerves. Sakura did too but not as badly as they did, which I guess is kind of the point.

Honestly? The part that hit me hardest was when Sakura went to visit Kiba's grave. I'm still bawling. Seriously. Poor Akamaru. Kiba's favorite character right now which I guess that's why it hit me so hard.

Anyway. Good story. Thank you.

xoxo, Mean-chan
kuromimi chapter 43 . 8/28/2011
reading your story was torture. in a good way. to feel the emotions within it. the ending was whats best for this story. thank you for the wonderful read! ) this story seriously needs some recognition!
Linda333 chapter 43 . 3/6/2011
O my god! This is one of the best stories ever! Please make a sequel because it can't just end like this! Again, this us one Of the best stories ever!
Linda333 chapter 43 . 3/6/2011
Anon chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Ok well I am going to try to make this a positive as possible...first off, when you keep flashing from the past to the present it throws me off, it takes away from the actual story to me. Sakura is to weak, that drives me crazy! She's a bad ass in the Shipuudden (did I spell that right?)

I've been trying to read this story for weeks and it just doesn't seem to keep my interest. Sorry...You have a lot of Talent, its just that it takes alot to keep me entertained, obviously that's not for everyone...I wish you good luck on your writing.
Styx100 chapter 32 . 2/6/2011
she practically forces sex on him? -.-

You must be kidding. Why cant Sasuke go to her for once? oh man its sooo humiliating. No wonder he doesn't want her.

I'm will be very disappointed if you kill Ino off. lol but I want to see Shika suffer.
Styx100 chapter 25 . 2/6/2011
I'll be honest. I only read about half of this chapter. I just didn't have the stomach to continue. Maybe later.

Sasuke. Yeah you got him right alright. To the last hair strand lol I really dont know where Kishimoto is going with him but right now he's a bastard. The team7 will probably end up like tsunades team. They were friends too before Orochimaru betrayed them.

Sakura. Nope. You got her wrong. She's weak minded, a traitor and since she joined the Hebi she got pathetic in a sad way.

Yeah I know women do strange things when in love but betraying friend family country is going a bit too far. Besides. She would never do it.

Hebi. Well, you said you're not too familiar with them but you kept them pretty much IC.

The relationships between the team members were a little aggravating. Neji is too honorable to lead a girl on like that :/ So he was OOC to me. Shika and Ino are too outspoken to beat around the bush about how they feel. and so on...

Kiba was...well Kiba. He was okay I guess. I would like to see more Kiba/Sakura stories thats worth reading but sadly there isn't any.

So yeah. Aside from these the story is well written and exciting. Except for the annoying Sakura.
bah chapter 22 . 2/6/2011
yeah I'm seeing more and more Sasuka/Sakura BS. Just not how I imagined it. Why did you have to make Sakura so weak?
bah chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
Great story lol I love it but the drama between the pairs remind me of one of those talkshows. Ino is so stupid -.-
bah chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
umm did you just write a lemon between 12 year olds? O.O
bah chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
The past parts are funny as hell XD
anundecidedteen chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Man, I've read this twice, and it still, it's just so good. The characterization is amazing, and the ending is so open. It really is a heart-wretcher, with all the twists and turns, and still, I am not certain what Sasuke and Sakura are to each other at the end lol, but I would really enjoy reading more stories from you with this pairing. I'm a Sasusaku fan to the end, and your writing skills makes the possibility of them being together believable. thanks for the read :)