Reviews for Animal I Have Become
MoonlitxAngel chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Good story. Just about to read part 3. Little word of advice though. It's Kira. Not Kirra. And baka neko not bakeneko.

Blinded by the Love chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
XD I lol'd when it said "I am Kirra" Death Note reference FTW! XD Great... chapter, i guess is what I should call it .
Dragon C. Chan chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Poor Oddie! D:
IMMAFIRINMAHLAZER chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
it's still sad!
burakku's apperentice chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I just took a glance at it and it looks good. Have to read it more in depth at a later time.
SnowPrincessMossy chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Awesome, like always. I still love your writing style, the way the words are so descriptive, and different, I know I'm getting repetetive, but I just love it so much I can't wait for part 3!
Kittyclaw chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
'sigh' After a long and stressfull day of exams and fire drills and lockdowns, I come home looking for something to brighten my day. And lo and behold, what do I find in my inbox? Why, an alert telling me this was up! I immediatly gave a crazy happy squeal and scurried of to read. And now for my review-

Firstly- Oh. My. Gosh. This is AMAZING! Not even kidding, I was reading on the edge of my seat (floor?) the whole time. At the part with Jim, I was so torn between wanting Jim to shoot Odd and let him out of his misery and not shoot cause I lurv Odd (but then I was kinda sad that Jim died, but I loved how you described it. I liked the part where the guy lost his arms too. Dunno why, just thought it was ah-maze-in') And when I got to the part with Sam and Odd heading into the basement, I was so on edge cause I was like 'Girl, he gonna kill you!' and then when Kirra showed up I gasped (litteraly) and was all like 'Oh-Em-Gee, Gasp!' and my gosh, this was flippin awesome. Your writing just keeps getting better!

I'm so excited now, I can't wait for the next part!

P.s. Yes, I think every one of my brain cells have exploded. Go see my profile for a tiny glimps of what I had to know for my silly exams-Oh, and I started an original story, if you wanted to see.

...And this is why I try not to leave reviews at 10:30pm after three days of testing after not having caffine in days...