Reviews for Slowly I Learn
Syren chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Read this fic over quite a few times... Your interpretation of the characters were wonderful and so spot-on! I would be very proud of my work if I were you. In all honesty, I think I've naruto fics and pleased that most are ShikaTema since apart from Naruto's parents, they are my favourite couple. Thanks much!

Lots of love.
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Tainted Moonlight,

Another fabulous piece! You've really made it VERY tough for me. My vocabulary's wearing thin, and to come up with words in the same league as 'everything nice' that I haven't already exhausted is proving to be a great challenge with the each new ShikaTema story I read from you. You never repeat your plots, scenarios or conversations, though you still manage to keep up such a fascinating stream of tantalising goodness; and you've certain earned my respect for that!

What more can I say? Your language has deprived me of further praise; your plots drive me straight to the fantasy world of bliss, and the dialogues make me melt and sigh.

I loved how Shikamaru withholds from taunting Temari when he could have; certainly, he's a proper gentleman. Temari, too, deserves applause!

Thanks again, for another illustrative ShikaTema story. I'm getting more and more addicted to both reading your stories and indulging to more ShikaTema goodness...
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Ah... once again, a beautiful one-shot... You inspire me so. lol!
Magical Mahou chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Nice fic!

I love your ShikaxTema fics, they are all so cute!
Solarius Scorch chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Good writing.
hell-butterfly chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
i really like your style, natural but full of flavor...really lovely~!
The Known and Unknown chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Its very good!

But something about it seemed a little off to me... I think it might have been the tense it was written in...
DecayingNormality chapter 1 . 1/19/2008

Gwenchanayo chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Yeah!Luckily ur Shikaino temptation is gone!That was just great!

The ending was cute.
celestial1927 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
:D wonderful!

thankfully it isn't ino-shika (this combination would be just... stupid) and good luck on your gaaraxhinata one!
Temari.fl chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
loved it! the ending was so0o0 warm and fuzzy!:) i loved it (redundant i know), loved how tema was a little ooc (but not much at all)and she was soft. loved how shika gave her his heart as well :)(squel!)
Lady Emerald Star chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I liked the first person in this one. It's always nice to try and step inside Temari's mind.

GaaHina? Huh. It'd be interesting to see your take on it.
RedAnko chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Yay, they're gone! *sticks tongue out at Ino/Shika temptations, then commences to dance around* Ahem. Actually I'd like to read some GaaHina or something in the Twilight fandom from you. (Yes, I've read those and I agree, they're great. I went on a marathon read for all three of them.) But your ShikaTem is also very good; I'd enjoy whatever you decide to write (except Ino/Shika, hehe). Keep up the good work, this was wonderful!

Unices chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Yay! no More ShikaIno, good story btw. If you ever feel such a thing again try writing someone else with her. I've seen it work on several people.
cuttie-shika chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
From my lack of words(lol) I just have to say that it was such a nice story to read purely great;D

And yay... The tempations have passed? Ooh, we're saved (y'know, I hate ShikaIno, but a story written by you I would have read)

So, ja ne!