Reviews for HoND: Herlikin
xXTheSnowQueenXx chapter 25 . 2/22/2012
OH I JUST LOVE THIS STORY! great job! oh plz don't ever take it down and keep your fanfics running for years to come I was feeling down yesterday and I went looking for HoND fic of clopin because he was my fav character in HoND though I hated the book it could have a better ending but you is much BETTER! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! so plz don't close your stories because I want to read more of this storie for years to come I just can't stand that some of my other fav auther's keep deleteing my fav storie's by them so keep this story up even though it's been along time ppl need to read this over and over so I thank you for makeing my day a whole lot brighter and also thank you for listening to me rant and rave lol! see ya
EverlastingFlower96 chapter 15 . 1/11/2012
I'm with Clopin...D***it Jean Luc! Why did you need to do walking in on them! :( I read this on another website, and I fell in love with the story. It's my number one favorite! :D I don't think Herli is much of a Sue. I don't think she's one at all! I wish you could write more of this. And you don't know HOW mad I am that there is only 22 reviews! Do people not have taste?
Bloody.Kirai chapter 25 . 12/28/2010
How can this story have only 20 reviews? That's a crime all on it's own D: This is a magnificent story and very well-written. I swear I didn't sleep two days straight just to finish it and even right now I haven't slept yet to make sure you know how awesome I think it is :P I love your character and the fact that she isn't one of those very annoying 'Mary Sue's [to me, all OC's are]. I've actually searched out some of your other stories from HoND and look forward to reading them... Right after a little nap; you understand, no?
Gilbert Winchester chapter 25 . 10/9/2010
I just read this whole thing on your site and loved it! I emmediately looked for it on .

I disagree. I don't really think Herli is much of a mary sue...she's strong willed, intelligent,not extremely actractive (she is attractive but you don't describe it every 5 seconds. She says she's nothing special.), doesn't have a particularly depressing past...

But I just love how Herli and Clopin's relationship developed. It's just amazing. I applaud you on this.

Reading this is like an addiction! haha.
LxIsxJustice chapter 25 . 9/14/2010
.God. I LOVED this fic! It had everything: Angst, romance, adventure, realistic emotion, passion. I couldn't believe this was written when the movie first came out. It iis still completely relevant today as it was then. I can't wait to read your other Herlikin fics! Thank you for bestowing upon us this lovely gift.
CheeseVampire chapter 25 . 8/4/2010
When I found this story years ago, I loved it! And when i stumbled over it in here I was overjoyed! This story is really amazing :)
WendyLeaf chapter 25 . 4/23/2010
I'm shocked you haven't gotten hundreds of reviews for this story... it's indescribably amazing! I applaud you for completing it. I immensely enjoyed sacrificing a whole day to lean back against my computer chair and read it. I actually just finished reading the final chapter, and I am incredibly pleased and content! Spectacular job!
Affectionate-Sinner chapter 25 . 3/5/2010
This is probably the best, most detailed fanfic i have ever read. This is now my most favorite of all fanfics! Amazing!
Eskimo-Otter chapter 25 . 10/2/2009
this was the most amazing hunchback story i've ever read. the detail and effort you put into this is obvious and it truly is a magnificient piece of work. Your oc is amazing and i love how she and clopin slowly fall in love with each other. You're an amazing writer _
Musicalromancegrl chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
When I first read this story, I LOVED it! That was two years ago, and I STILL love it! Herli is so funny! And I ADORE her independance! Just saying that you did a WONDERFUL job!
Pheobe Floros chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I have read your reviews and I see that some people say that they love you. Well, in all honesty, I can not say that I love you. Your story is amazing and the way you write is flawless. Unfortunately for you, I am insanely jealous of your writing ability. I usually find it difficult to read long paragraphs with o conversation in them, just descriptions but this story captivated me from the first word. You capture Clopin so well, it makes me wonder if you kidnapped him and are asking him what he would say about this or that. Very descriptive, well written and possibly the most wonderful fanfiction ever written.
AnimeOtakuBara chapter 25 . 5/2/2009
An absolutely amazing story!
caribou.and.cake chapter 25 . 6/7/2008
oh, my dear, i think i am in love with you!

the series of these stories are absolutely magnificent, you're very talented. never stop writing!
Ermine aka Tree chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Wow. I read this fic so long ago and absolutely loved it. I would go to school, an eager little high school freshman, and babble endlessly about it to my friends who, fortunately, learned to ignore me.

I'm going to re-read this sometime soon for old time's sake. :)
stageling chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Wow. Sorry that I didn't get around to reviewing your story sooner.

First off, let me say that this is, by far, one of the best fan fics I've come across in a long, long time. I read it for the first time a couple of weeks ago and somehow keep coming back to re read it. Herlikin is definatly a classic character, and even though she is increadibly stubborn and arrogant I absolutly fell in love with her. As far as Clopin is concerned, I'm speechless. Every single line he says is so believable, you can almost hear the movie Clopin saying it.

The grammer problems- ug- no worries! I overlooked every single one. The plot is fantastic, the characters personalities are rich and believable, as is the relationship between Herli and Clopin.

Love, love, love your story!