Reviews for Hood School Term One
MissSweetB13 chapter 23 . 7/19/2012
holy crap! I don't know who you are but this story is genius! I loved each and every moment of it. I laughed, i cried and giggled like the little school girl i am. you have a gift i i am so glad u shared it with the world!
MissSweetB13 chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
loving your story!
ps. your mention to heath ledger is lovely, he made me prond to be an aussie
mikenewtonisabadass chapter 11 . 10/15/2009
ew no!

I WOULD NEVER SAY YES TO EVIL GUY!
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 23 . 1/4/2009
100% AWESOMENESS! The idea for the AU school setting made me shiver with excitement/shippiness and the nasty Guy and Vaisy was really realistic. Nice touch with bringing back the Nightwatchman. I'm glad that you depicted Marian's tough side. Most fanficcers (possibly me included) forget about it. My one tiny problem with this is that the Will/Djaq bits could do with some embellishment but there is my shippy side running riot again.

15/10

The Spirit :D
magical-archer chapter 23 . 6/9/2008
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY! your an awesome writer and i absoulutly love it keep up the awesome work:)

xx
spotzy chapter 23 . 4/18/2008
this is a really interesting and brilliant story, so i hope that your next ones gonna be as good as this story(gonna read the next one now)!
Ricepaper.Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I just have to say, first chapter was awesome. And then I thought I'd see how many chapters to go. *gapes* lol woa. Anyways I was reading the names of them and... Eyelash curler? ROFL I cant believe you named a chapter eyelash curler XD Anyway, it was really good. :P YAY! Hehe... I will continue to read this when I have time! Really smart too. I mean I thought you'd have written it all medieval but you wrote it in the present-ness :) coolies... ok bye.

Love always, that emo chick you hang out with at school :P
This-Little-Mermaid chapter 23 . 3/14/2008
I love this story its so great the charaters are perfect.

your a great writer, well gtg and read thesequal well done.

xpsw
knacky chapter 23 . 2/28/2008
this was a really great story !

thanks for posting
freddiebrandis chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I like where this is going so far. Cant wait to read on from chapter one x freddie
LittleMissSparkles chapter 23 . 2/26/2008
Love the story. Robin and Marian and Will and Djaq are so sweet. Guy is psycho.
BertieWooster21 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Your story is really good, awaiting 'term two' with anticipation..!
LittleMissMaster chapter 23 . 2/26/2008
let me knw wen u add the sequel
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 23 . 2/26/2008
Aw...I loved the last part...it was sweet...

Guy...*smacks him* DON'T YOU EVER HURT HER AGAIN! OR I WILL SICK THE DOGS ON YOU...THEN LET ROBIN DEAL WITH YOU!

*calms* Very Good...UPdate?
pietas33 chapter 22 . 2/25/2008
ok so first off ... this fic is completely great! you've definately captured Rogin's cheekiness perfectly!

second... i don't write at all but i just have this idea for one line that i thought of while i was rewatching series one... so we all know that part where Marion goes to steal Gisborne's money just before the wedding ... and Guy says to Robin somthing along the lines of "I'll think of you when i take her to the marriage bed." well everytime i watch that part, i always throw in Robin saying "dont worry, i'm sure she will be too." or something along those lines... idk if you can use that somewhere ... just thought i'd throw it out there ...

update soon though! I'm hooked ]