Reviews for The Various Misadventures of Casey and Derek
itsi3 chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
Soo perfect Daseyness! I love that with all the bits of descrete Dasey it could fit in the show very well but all the bits are proof that as normal as they attempt to be they gravitate to each other.

Really enjoyed it!

*Crystal
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
I LOVE that! Seriously I sense pre-Dasey happening in this story.

Great job and I love the concept! D Nice job with the writing style too!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
OMG I love that ending! He voluntarily did that instead of waking up like that D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Derek's stunt was amusing but I'm surprised he did that after the nice act Casey did for him that morning.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
I love that they sleep better in each other's presence D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I guess didn't think his plan would soak right on through.

Can't wait to see the morning after.
SusanMarieS chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
I reread this story because i noticed it in one of my fav authors favs. once again i truely enjoyed it. and i totally believe it endded on a great note. and i'm glad you put in a bit of dasey for the end otherwise i do believe i would have felt cheated even though your not supposed to expect it given the prompt you mentioned.
SusanMarieS chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
I had read this before, and was disapointed at the lack of togetherness in the end (must have missed the note_)... but it stuck with me so today i went searching for this story... ended up googling it with keyword "sleep". I added it to my favorites, and reread it. thanks for all the effort put forth. i really enjoyed it.
CailinNollaig chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
Good fic, I thought it was very funny and I loved the plot! I read your AN at the start, and although you said no Dasey, I was praying for it all the way through.

The comment made by Derek in class had me laughing, as well as the rumours and Casey's reaction.

Anyway, as I said, I was praying for some Dasey and you added some at the end! Brilliant. You can't not add in Dasey!lol The ending was good though, regardless of the Dasey moment. Derek had admitted he liked having Casey there, and Casey admitted she didn't really want to leave... even if it was for the pillows ;)

Brill fic!

xCNx
OoverO chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
Awe, its like Dasey fluf without the romance. Super cute! I love it!
dofu chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
So brilliant n_n best LWD fanfic I've ever read. The characters are so in character.

Nicely Done. :)
goawaynow chapter 6 . 2/8/2009
lol
Fadetonoir chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
Two words

SO CUTE!
SNN chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
lol This was INSANELY hilarious! And all of the characters were completely, well, in character; I could picture them saying everything that you wrote. This was priceless. I luff it. And I also appreciate the added bit of Dasey in the end. lol

Fantastically funny job! ]
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I really like it - funny and cute! I am NOT at all complaining but it is still kind of Dasey...but you know, now that ur friend isnt looking over ur shoulder u could make a 2nd version thats even more Dasey lol ;) just a thought- but its good either way!