Reviews for Almost to Zed
lunadea21 chapter 24 . 1/23/2009
I have to agree with you on the Angela dating dramas! But I want...no need her back with Hodgins!
notmagnificent chapter 24 . 1/22/2009
Haha, that was cute. :) Made me smile.
Kate chapter 24 . 1/22/2009
Just read A to X and enjoyed it all thoroughly. I can't wait for more.

Also? I think I'm your 300th review on this story. Go, you!
HawkAngel XD chapter 24 . 1/22/2009
I love Hodgins ramblings! hahahah update soon please

HawkAngel
DobbyRoxMySox chapter 24 . 1/22/2009
I totally agree with you. They just wanted the wow factor when we found out Angela was bi. But I wish they'd just kept Hodgela together, that scene with the bikes was adorable...

Anyways, another good chappie:) Very cute and funny. Write more when you get the chance, but don't stress about it. It's understandable that that pesky thing called life gets in the way from time to time;)
CSIGeekFan chapter 24 . 1/22/2009
This chapter is hysterical. I love it - Bones and Booth watching Discovery Channel together. I'd love to see it on the show. Better yet, I'd like to really see the conversation between Hodgins and Booth.

Excellent job.
thenightcheese chapter 24 . 1/22/2009
Haha, I love the idea of Booth watching the Discovery Channel and then bragging about whatever he learnt. Can't wait for the next installment!
k chapter 16 . 1/6/2009
fantastical! love that he's a snuggler- can totally see that being the actual case.

I acutally like the format of the story. It's always overvearing when people write out their thought process but it's all smashed together. I like your way better- little bits at a time. It's much easier to follow and a little more easier on the eyes.
RavennaNightwind chapter 23 . 1/6/2009
Great chapter! I'm glad you updated finally. I hope your next update comes alot faster.
DobbyRoxMySox chapter 23 . 1/6/2009
Now there's the Brennan we know and love! Greap chappie! It's never too late for a bit more holiday cheer;)

Also, I was wondering something. You used the word heck early on in the begining of the story when Booth was talking near Parker, and then you used hell at the end in Brennan's thoughts. Was that intentional, like somehow supposed to show some sort of developement of character, or am I just overthinking the issue? Probably the latter, but I just wondered.
Stephanie chapter 19 . 1/6/2009
I've got to say, I couldn't stop laughing at this one. I mean, a squirrel? But I could totally see this happening. It was great.
thenightcheese chapter 23 . 1/6/2009
Aw, what a nice end to the Christmas season!
Sweetlilloz chapter 23 . 1/5/2009
very cool chapter
thewhiterose3 chapter 23 . 1/5/2009
Yay Bones! I agree that sometimes clinical Temperance Brennan needs to take a break and let the Bones that actually listens when Booth talks about making love and there being one person for everyone take over.

Thank you for writing, I enjoyed it!
HawkAngel XD chapter 23 . 1/5/2009
go Bren Go!... really good!

HawkAngel