Reviews for An Explanation
Elendraug chapter 4 . 5/23/2005
This is lovely... I adore the ending. Admirable work.
beetle654 chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
Aww, poor Obi-Wan. Great story, dudette. Very nice, classy slash.
Jemariel chapter 4 . 6/20/2001
::sigh:: You are one of the few authors who manages to successfully tie Ep1 to the older movies...c'mon, don't tell me I'm the only one who looks at those movies and thinks they look like a totally different universe? Anyway, beautifully written, and most definatly plausible. ::wipes eye:: Not to mention sad! ::breaks down bawling:: _
Xris Robbins chapter 4 . 4/27/2001
It's an interesting take. A well-written, wonderful, interesting take.
RainShadow chapter 4 . 4/8/2001
good good good. *sighs* gives me a nice warm feeling inside.
Dark Angel Of Retribution chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
It is a great line isnt it! Ive also named one of mine Shadows and Dust! This is quite a good piece! The ending is brillient! You are a really good author! Congrates on a great piece!
empty16 chapter 1 . 12/25/2000
Oh nice, intriguing twist on that. ;) I wasn't too impressed with the battle to begin with but at least this makes it somewhat interesting.
Jedi Adia chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
The first one was WAY better
Jedi Adia chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
Thank you! I always wondered about that!
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
Oh, another very good story. And, again, you stay cannon while still adding new twists. I like that.
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
Very, very cool story. I appreciate that you didn't change cannon at all.
Tariana chapter 1 . 10/13/2000
Oh, Amy... once again, you've done it. Made me cry, that is. *sniffles and regroups her thoughts*. Beautifully written, and an interesting explanation of a bit in the movie that I hadn't ever really pondered, amazingly enough. *G* Anyway, great story:)
Alex Foster chapter 1 . 9/30/2000
I enjoyed that, good job.
Lady Angel chapter 1 . 8/12/2000
Excellent work. I enjoy explanations and missing scenes.

You covered several things that puzzled many viewers.
Renton chapter 1 . 7/25/2000
Absolutely amazing Amy. You are truley the best.