Reviews for Best Left to Cupid
drasticactions chapter 16 . 1/27
I've really liked this so far, I know it has been a super long time, but I hope you maybe update eventually.
Dena Gray chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
I'm actually rather sad you've been unable to update this. I would have liked to know how it worked out.
Kristin chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
You, should, you know, like... update this story. Yes please?
Halfway through the end of this chapter I had to stop crying and get unemotional since I knew it was the last updated chapter. BUT MAN that's like the biggest cliffhanger ever. And to not update the story in over 4 years? I just hope you can finish this!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Can you continue please I want happens do they get together or did the matchmaking ruin it for good
Cris Coursey chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
I can't believe you've let the story go unfinished... It's extremely well written and original with Snape's bitter personality (especially combined with Gregarson) and Hermione's good hearted meddling. I'm so disappointed there's no ending and hope even after four yrs you knew where you where going with it and finish it, because it's too darn good to leave hanging like this
XxMasquerade LibranianxX chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
please continue
persefiny chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
you cant leave it like that im crying an i have nothing to make me feel better so please write more
persefiny chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Awwwwww i would have blown my cover by saying you're welcome after he said he enjoyed the hot chocalate XD
LouBelle04 chapter 16 . 6/10/2011
I love this story! Even though I know it's been a good few years, I just wanted to tell you that :)
Amyjenc1 chapter 16 . 4/3/2011
I there ever a chance this might be finished?
eternalsiren chapter 16 . 3/20/2011
Wow. Way to leave your fans in suspense. Love your story anyway.
utas chapter 16 . 3/5/2011
You really, really can write. I'm speechless! I've never been a fan of this pairing, but now- I am. But I'll doubt I'll settle for anything else than this.

And hey, please continue. I'm actually thinkin of bribing you to continue!
Blackpenny chapter 16 . 3/1/2011
Well done! I'm so glad Hermione wasn't granted forgiveness right away as happens so often in this type of story. Meddling in someone's life is truly cruel, even when that someone is a horrid Mary Sue.
Blackpenny chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
This story is cracking me up. Gregarson is so wonderfully awful. She's a great character, but I couldn't stand five minutes in her presence. The thing with Ginny and the book has happened to me more than once.
InConstance chapter 16 . 2/15/2011
I loved this - as in LOVE-loved this, so please, please write more. and it's great that Gregarson isn#t 'just' a Mary-Sue, it made everything seem a bit unreal.