Reviews for The Demilitarized Zone
charm13insomnia chapter 16 . 6/16
great fic
Mkayemolina chapter 16 . 5/28
Amazing story thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. Thank you for an amazing write.
shirsong chapter 15 . 5/5
Adorable!
Minatoxkushinaxnaruto chapter 16 . 4/30
I have to say, this is funny, and your sentence structure is definitely on a higher level then mine
emowoods205 chapter 15 . 3/11
Oh no no no no no no...
That NaruSasu just killed my mood...
I came here because I am in the mood for SasuNaru not SasuNaruSasu darn it now I don't want to continue ehhh i'll just continue another time when I'm in the mood for SNS ~
Oh god, has it been 10 years since this gem was published? I'm so- oh my god. I am speechless. I'm not exaggerating when I say I have read this for over ten times already (maybe even more than that...I honestly lost count) when I'm sad, when I'm happy, when I need a good laugh, when I need drama, when I need romance/smut, when I miss SasuNaru. Ohhhh this fic is perfect, really. The world building is everything. I love EVERYTHING in this, just, yes. FĂșck me up, please. I can't put into words how much I love this fic, I keep coming back! I think I discovered this in 2014? I'm not sure, but since then, I've been coming back and I just can't get enough. Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece. From the bottom of my big and pervy heart, thank you.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/3/2016
totally brilliant. i could keep reading this for another 16 chapters. love everything but especially itachi.
Narulyn chapter 8 . 11/24/2016
"You aren't the boss of me. in fact, it's quite the contrary."... Deidara, clear my schedule. Oh I love their siblingship
ahans1b chapter 16 . 11/17/2016
This is truly a great story! I love the relationship between naruto and sasuke. And the emails between them and itachi are priceless. Little bit of action, humor and steamy romance make it a very good read.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/15/2016
I fucking love itachi...just...just...just the BOSS. Un capital. He deserve them...
Shion16 chapter 16 . 10/24/2016
Really interesting and funny. Although I read this 8 years after it was finished, I just had to review.
That'sThe Way chapter 16 . 10/7/2016
OMG! This is my new Favorite fanfic ever! So dam funny!
toomanyshipsss chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
Itachi is my number 1 character in this... just... he's so amazing
annemaze chapter 16 . 10/5/2016
amazing fic...I love everything... hoping for more thanks for coming up with good fics for Sasunaru...two thumbs up
yuri plisetsky chapter 10 . 9/20/2016