Reviews for Of Doctors and Detectives
dixiedream1n chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Very cute! And I especially know what you mean by Duane's books... I feel the same way. :)
DarkBeta chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
McCoy is wonderfully in character, unfazed (mostly) at when/where he is and what he expects, and always the gentleman. (i was a little afraid of a "Leaving Las Vegas" tragic ending.) i'm not familiar with Sofia/CSI Las Vegas, but you make her situation and character very clear also.

thank you for a splendid story!

gratefully,

db
MondoMage chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
The end? THE END? Good god almighty, you can't end it HERE! I know it's something of a cliche to show her reactions to the future she's going to and all, but you've gotten McCoy and Sofia's characters down so well - damn well - that I don't care! I want to see her reaction to the future. I want to see more of these characters that you've rendered so vividly!

Oh well. Excellent, excellent work. As if you can't tell, I really liked it. You captured the characters exceptionally well. Good job!
mossley chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Oh, I love your explanation of what happened to Sofia! She did just disappear from the show without any word, so this fits perfectly. I'm so glad you finally decided to finish this story.

Now, when do we get the sequel? :-P
mossley chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Sque! The best birthday present ever. Okay, that might be a little bit of hyperbole, but not a lot. :D
SA-Kate-937 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
*round of applause* It was brilliant. :)
Crystalwitch chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
You can't leave it there - I want Sofia's reactions to Len's world!

Great story, beautifully told.
MSCSIFANGSR chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
this truly made me smile, again...thank you and hope mossley had a wonderful birthday...:) chauncey
Alice Day chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
And THAT'S why Sophia is no longer on CSI! I LOVE it! And man, I'd love to see her in Starfleet red, as well - if a sequel ever comes to you, PLEASE write it!
jtbwriter chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
Oh...that was good-thank you for the fantastically improbable but very welcome "what if?" about Sofia...great writing and a welcome holiday treat! One of your best-thanks!
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Not your typical crossover - that made it a really fun read!

Great story!
smacky30 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I apologize for my lack of faith in you. It was just precious. I honestly want you to continue it.
Mingsmommy chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
It makes you a genius! A genius.

Characterization was spot on. Story was intriguing. Chemistry was wonderful. You? Are amazing. Amazing, I say.
Crystalwitch chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I hope you can remember what you ate before that dream! More, please. I like Sofia (provided the GSR is safe) and Doc McCoy is one of my favourite Star Trek characters. I'd love to see him, Doc Robbins, Grissom and Brass on a guys night out...
Kimber McLeod chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
AH! That was SO cool! If you ever get a bunny like this again, I will be first in line to read it. :D I can just picture Spock and Grissom in a room together. LOLOLOL