Reviews for Warped & Twisted
supersam13 chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
I was just checking back, I was really into this story. I hope you can finish it :)
AmaraRae chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
amazing fiction i am in love with it
AmaraRae chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
are you going to update?
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This is a great chapter. Sorry you never finished it. What's here is well done.
Allison chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
This story is great. The plot is just wonderful. I hope you can finish this story.
blue-soljah chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
Hey just found your story and I loved it so far. Please update soon :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
please continue your story, I can't wait to see what comes next. I sure hope there's lots of Sam limpage to come and would love to see John and Dean get Sam back and Dean recover only to have Sam flip out and go suicidal because he thinks he's the reason for his mothers death. They HAVE To go look for sam, they just have to. :) Thanks Nicole.
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Looks as if I am your hundreth reviewer! Congrats! This is pretty good so far, and I only expect it to get better. What a strange creature you've got here.
apester chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
I've just started reading this story and absoutely love where ur going with it! keep up the good work. can't wait till the next chapter is up

SunnyDAndRum chapter 6 . 7/4/2009
r u going to keep this one up? i'm hooked!
Shawty92x chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
love this i hope you are still going to be updating this (:
gabsmom chapter 6 . 11/6/2008
OK, so far this is great, but nothing since January? Come on, this one needs to be finished!
Ethos chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Dean just clocked Bobby... probably with a pistol for that nice irony. Still... you can NOT leave this story here. You've done a darn good job with it thus far, keep it up! Please!
Thorny Hedge chapter 3 . 9/13/2008