Reviews for Shinji Meets The Avengers
HotelKatz chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
One thing I almost expect in a future chapter - HOMER being sent to seduce NERV's MAGI. How likely is that happening? I'm a bit curious.
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
What happened to the Angel DNA of Rei?
Did it get altered into an X-Gene?

Will some of the heroes provide UN with DNA samples, such as any of the Avengers injecting his/her blood into some people, to provide a new stage of human evolution?
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Awesome story
Please continue.
The z7 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Update soon
man of the western light chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
I really like this fic i was wondering if they will make shinji and rei avengers at all
masterart chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
i can't wait next chapters
Toby860 chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
good. very good. i like it so far but i think shinji should of been paired with wanda instead of rei.
The Canadian Empire chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Just reread it again. Still an awesome fic. :)

I vote for Shinji to have a harem with Rei, Asuka, Hikari, and Mari. :D
Fifth Horseman chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Over time these Shinji superhero stories have really started to grow on me. Been reading and rereading them lately. I especially like this one, though I am very interested in seeing what you do with all of them.

Part of the appeal with this one is the people you picked for the Avengers team, and very much for the reasons you stated. Their own pasts give them something in common with Shinji, and that is something he can learn lessons from.

They can be a great help to him, each in their own way, as he begins that long road to build his own self confidence and sense of worth, which as we know are both nonexistent. He may have gained some through his first battle, but right now that is only temporary and borrowed from those around him. Each one of them will have something different to offer him thorough their interactions.

Wanda has already latched on as a mother figure, and I can easily see Captain America becoming something of a father figure to him.

Actually, and I laughed when I thought of this, but Shinji will be getting better physical and mental care now, it would be funny for the hormones to start and kick in a little, especially with all of these pretty and well constructed women around him. Especially if he is doing physical/fight training with Black Widow or Ms. Marvel.

I can even see members of the group taking turns shadowing Shinji (and Rei) in place of Section 2, even thwarting any crap Gendo tries to have his hired goons do (possibly to try and discredit the heroes in Shinji’s eyes)

And imagine Kensuke and Toji’s reactions to this bunch? And then there’s Asuka. Too many possibilities there.

Also had an idea for Rei. Considering her unique looks, she has suffered the unkind words of others on occasion one would think, and now that she is suddenly feeling emotions to a greater degree, those words might hurt even more. Who better to befriend her and offer her some advice on coping with being and looking different, than Tigra. She stands out from the rest for obvious reasons. (And she better watch out for crazy cat lady Ritsuko).

There will also be a great benefit for Misato and Ritsuko in the relationships you have in mind for them, since they have been just as used and abused as anyone else. That in turn would lead more into the investigative angle for the Avengers as well. Why are all of these people so damaged and was it intentional? Imagine their reactions as they slowly begin to piece together what is really going on, including finding that Gendo’s goal for Shinji was to reduce him to a quivering heap that was all to agreeable to ending the world to stop his pain.

Lots of possibilities in this story for both humour and deep interpersonal stuff and I hope you can doing something more with this (and the others) soon.

I know, I probably should have PM'd this, but this works too.
RexBlazer1 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
PLEASE update this story! I beg you.
D.K.N chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
Why have you left this fic, that possesses such great potential, to wither and die, forgotten?
GuardEzio chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
this storys brilliant _ oh and id say wanda should adopt shinji at some point later in the story (if you get back to this one oneday) since like you already said shes meternal and she already is treating him like her oun son xD
Ryld chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I do have one idea when Asuka comes to play in the story make her intrusted in hooking up with Peter Parker.
Ryld chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Hope you update soon. I love the canadian joke about wolverin
Dark Vizard447 chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
Awesome! I can't wait to see what happens next. Are you going to add more heroes like say the Fantastic Four, some of the X-Men, The Hulk, Daredevil, Silver Surfer, Namor for example. UPDATE!