Reviews for It's Not So
steeltoon chapter 1 . 6/12
I have read 4-5 chapter so far, way to much skipping around... and the way house talk? it just really doesn't work for me... In House personality he would just not talk, he would never just show such easy weakness and you didn't build anything really so far... may give this read another try late.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 22 . 9/16/2012
LECTURING WILSON IS MY LEAST FAVORITE WILSON...House is right...Wilson is just as screwed up as House is, but Wilson portrays himself as better. Who would want a 'friend' who CONSTANTLY tells them they are WORTHLESS...sooner or later they start to believe it...and in House's case, his father brought him up telling him he was worthless, so Wilson is just continuing with what House's father started...Wilson is no better than House's ABUSIVE father...
Savior Emma Swan chapter 47 . 4/20/2011
Yay! Happy ending! So glad to see it after that. And I've only stayed up...two hours later than I should have. That was some fine work. Sorry for my harsh comments earlier- you truly did a lovely job. Thank you for sharing.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 42 . 4/20/2011
I really should be going to sleep, but I just have to how (and if) this resolves. I truly hope they end up together, despite all of the drama. They've been dancing around what they really want to say for far too long.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 31 . 4/19/2011
As glad as I am that they've reached this "truce," I still want them to end up together.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 23 . 4/19/2011
Whew! Baby's okay. :)
Savior Emma Swan chapter 22 . 4/19/2011
Oh. My. God. If she goes into labor this early...I just need a happy ending, and I hope I'm heading towards one.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 21 . 4/19/2011
Three months later? I thought Cam was about six months along...
Savior Emma Swan chapter 20 . 4/18/2011
Whew. This is one intense fic. Love that all of the pieces are starting to come together, though. Sorry I was mad at you back there, but I'm not anymore. :) Can't wait to finish reading this later. Now, I have to go to sleep, which I should have done an hour ago...
Savior Emma Swan chapter 18 . 4/18/2011
Okay. Feeling better now. :) Wondering how TB actually ties into everything, though.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 17 . 4/18/2011
You're making me so angry! Dear God, just let it be House's child already!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
Well, I was wrong. She wasn't lying. I'm actually upset now. I'll read another chapter or two to see if you're diverting us again, but...I don't think so.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
Ah hah...I think I see where you're going with this. I hope.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
I'm actually...kind of sad. I hoped it was House's, you know, and he just didn't remember sleeping with her...or something.