Reviews for It's Not So
thisaccountisnolongeractive00 chapter 46 . 10/6/2012
I remember this. LOL. I feels like yesterday I asked you about this fic. OMG! Guess who this is. Yes, I changed it again...lol. I don't like sticking to one username these days because ff keeps changing it's dang settings. lol.

Sent you an email recently. Was wondering if I could get your opinion on this thing I am writing. lol. TTYL. ;)
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 22 . 9/16/2012
LECTURING WILSON IS MY LEAST FAVORITE WILSON...House is right...Wilson is just as screwed up as House is, but Wilson portrays himself as better. Who would want a 'friend' who CONSTANTLY tells them they are WORTHLESS...sooner or later they start to believe it...and in House's case, his father brought him up telling him he was worthless, so Wilson is just continuing with what House's father started...Wilson is no better than House's ABUSIVE father...
Savior Emma Swan chapter 47 . 4/20/2011
Yay! Happy ending! So glad to see it after that. And I've only stayed up...two hours later than I should have. That was some fine work. Sorry for my harsh comments earlier- you truly did a lovely job. Thank you for sharing.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 42 . 4/20/2011
I really should be going to sleep, but I just have to how (and if) this resolves. I truly hope they end up together, despite all of the drama. They've been dancing around what they really want to say for far too long.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 31 . 4/19/2011
As glad as I am that they've reached this "truce," I still want them to end up together.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 23 . 4/19/2011
Whew! Baby's okay. :)
Savior Emma Swan chapter 22 . 4/19/2011
Oh. My. God. If she goes into labor this early...I just need a happy ending, and I hope I'm heading towards one.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 21 . 4/19/2011
Three months later? I thought Cam was about six months along...
Savior Emma Swan chapter 20 . 4/18/2011
Whew. This is one intense fic. Love that all of the pieces are starting to come together, though. Sorry I was mad at you back there, but I'm not anymore. :) Can't wait to finish reading this later. Now, I have to go to sleep, which I should have done an hour ago...
Savior Emma Swan chapter 18 . 4/18/2011
Okay. Feeling better now. :) Wondering how TB actually ties into everything, though.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 17 . 4/18/2011
You're making me so angry! Dear God, just let it be House's child already!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
Well, I was wrong. She wasn't lying. I'm actually upset now. I'll read another chapter or two to see if you're diverting us again, but...I don't think so.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
Ah hah...I think I see where you're going with this. I hope.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
I'm actually...kind of sad. I hoped it was House's, you know, and he just didn't remember sleeping with her...or something.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
Okay, I'll admit I'm a little confused by House and Wilson's conversation about what put House into the coma. Did the kid attack him or not? Does House remember the attack or not? I know their discussions can be a bit abstract at times, but I'm hoping for some clarification in the following chapters. Otherwise, very nice work. Of course Hameron was long done when you started writing this fic, but there are still those of us out there that don't even watch the show anymore, but go through phases where they need a bit of House/Cam reminiscing.