Reviews for Nagato's Conversation
bobatasaurus chapter 1 . 3/29
at least %300 cute maybe 340.
but atleast 300
barney.turner.10 chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
8/10, minimum. Thank you!
barney.turner.10 chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Im noticing a distinct lack of resistance on Kyons part, here...but thats understandable in the circumstances. Hasnt descended into fan-servicefic as happens a bit too often in some stories.
P.S.:please may I have copies of Haruhis snaps, too? I would like to view them to see if I can perceive what the influence of Haruhi would have on the situation as captured through a lens, you understand...just for scientific study.
barney.turner.10 chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
1 of the best romantic scenes re: Kyon&Yuki Ive ever read. Captures & relays the very ideas/thoughts/feelings that may occur (&the conversations involved) in the early stage of a relationship, yet they arent actually IN one, at the same time.
Sweetly romantic without getting mushy or drawn-out.
barney.turner.10 chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Nice pacing, not too long in the pauses.
Makes reading this an enjoyable experience.
On to the next chapter...
barney.turner.10 chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
The last half-dozen paragraphs are predictable, yet not cliched, as I found the fact that both Kyon AND Koizumi reacted in the same fashion.
Mikuru must be rather non-plussed at viewing what is a regular-if-slightly-mortifying event occurring to somebody else for a change!
Just this odd juxtaposition is making me like this story.
Robert Varulfur chapter 11 . 7/10/2009
That was an amazing peice of writing. I'm quite impressed. You had a OOC Yuki but still managed to somehow keep her basic "personality" I was very impressed.
Mord5ith chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I loved the fic all along, but I think it ended abruptily...
aryo chapter 11 . 11/9/2008
Wow.. Your story is really really good.

It's very interesting.

I give you 5/5 for story & character.

Yuki is so cute in this story.. I wonder there will be a story that just about yuki in novel.

this story really look like nagaru tanigawa that write it.

Hope you can write another good story especially about yuki. Good luck.
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 11 . 6/13/2008
I can imagine everything that happened in this fic. But things with Kyon and Yuki prgressed a little to quick.
holyred chapter 11 . 5/18/2008
Awesome. Loved the story. really loved the cute ending at the end.
Amtheyst Ashleigh Nightmare chapter 11 . 4/12/2008
Is there going to be anymore?
iIllit3rat3 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Awesome. Seriously, there's no other word to describe it.
Hayashi Azuma chapter 11 . 3/6/2008
yay! you updated!
Zeek72 chapter 11 . 3/4/2008
Good chap. For a second I thought ryoko was messing with him.