Reviews for A Cause for Concern
WaywardScribe chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
"Apparently my fish imitation calms people" - love it! love this story, please write some more soon!
Skatjas chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Very nice
I really love it
Especially the part: "Please don't do that anymore" so funny xD
You write really good and I like to read it
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Love it! Great job! But I was really hoping that bitch got her tonsils removed! From the outside!
SensiblyTainted chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I think this story wouldn't be complete until we see Niko kick Robin's ass for being a bad babysitter... lol
Onari chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Aww, that was sweet.

Thanks for sharing!

L xx
Jay chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I love it, thanks love. I need more fics like this. So little of them exist!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I liked it. I just finished 'Moonlight' and wasn't ready to be done with these boys. This fic helped. You have a pretty good feel for them and portrayed them very well.

Thanks for sharing.
It'sTimeToDance chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
*mouth falls open* Oh, my GOD! I can't believe you didn't tell me you wrote Nightlife fics! And don't remind me that I totally should've just looked myself if I wasn't such an idiot!

I'm sorry. I'm just really excited NOBOBY writes Nightlife fics! (It really needs to have a category up...)

So, anyways. Onto talk of the actual story.

You pushed Cal off a CLIFF? Oh, Niko's gonna be mad at'd better go hide under your bed now.

But I loved the part where Niko decided, "Hey, it's time to play with Cal's hair now!" That was just adorable...*hugs them both*

Also, Robin is an idiot. I'm just saying. I love him very much, but he's still an idiot.

But my favorite part? Was Niko at the end. Yeah, definitely the best part. "You won't fall off a cliff again?" Such an adorably ridiculous question!

So, anyways. I LOVED it! Hopefully you'll be writing more of Cal and Niko in the near future? *hint hint*
HauntedPast chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Very nice, very in character. I liked it a lot, and thought that the brother dynamics was wonderful. The details were phenomenal.
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Excellent story! I'm a sucker for limp!Cal *G* You've captured the voices and style very well. You're going to write more, yes? Yes? YES!
fuckingimpala chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
i just read this on "The Tumulus" hehe
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Just found this one! I liked it very much. I do so love Cal and Niko!
Annna92 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Great! I loved it!

I really hope you'll write more Nightlife and Moonshine fics.
re-bar chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
oh, another fic! i like this one too! poor goodfellow, i wouldn't want to have to explain that to Niko... good work!