Reviews for In Short Supply
Anaryo chapter 30 . 11/9
This story is really good XD
I get the feeling Red just found out what is going on, or at least part of it. And he contacted Zim's base to see if Purple is there? (Ever since the whole thing with the Irkens siding with Red, and Purple having to leave out of fear, I have been worried about him (Pur). Poor guy, he really need to be given a proper break). Then there is Siz-lorr and him saying the Tallests would arrive at Foodcourtia soon. And the Resisty.
So many things, goodness gracious DX
cara9001 chapter 30 . 9/25
I love this story so much! I really hope you consider continuing it, I'd love to see how things play out for Zim and Purple.
Ai no Yami chapter 29 . 8/1
Sometimes, I come back to this fic and read from the beginning, hoping against hope that there will be one more chapter when I make it to the end. Even though there never is, I never regret rereading what does exist, and I am always grateful that this, my favorite IZ fic (seriously, I rep it on my profile), is still available to the denizens of the internet. Foolish though I may be, I'll keep hoping that one day there will be more. Thank you for your work, ckret2.
omo vonrwa chapter 30 . 6/25
The year is 2016, 25th of June, out of a whim I look for this relic of a fic I have forgotten and, knowing its been 7 years since the last update, I binge read for an entire day. The universe hates me for loving this, so i can only think wistfully of maybe, maybe this'll find the end instead of the universe being at a stand still for these characters. Will I ever know if a giant reenactment of Caeser's excuation would happen? Or wonder how this part Macintosh Computer will deal? Maybe even wonder if Keef will ever find out his (stalkerish) love is having rad alien dancing?

I feel like an anthropologist looking bad at this fic and just WONDER

ok, this is wonderful, this fic changed me
Ale chapter 30 . 6/12
This story is so awesome! I'm sad that it was discontinued, but I did love reading what is here.

Thank you for writing at least this much :)
Every time I get to this chapter I just hope that by some miracle another chapter has been added. Oh well, I guess I just need wait... some more... in 2016. Man that's depressing. Oh well, I guess I can't give up hope, you are after all still around judging by your recent Tumblr stuff, and you did say you'd get back to it. So maybe we just need to keep being patient.

Also have you seen the new invader zim comic? It's pretty funny.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/10/2015
Com on plz master Will Die if yog Dont then he Will be mad at me ) wtf XD how can zim get mad if he is dead
Guest chapter 30 . 12/5/2015
Wow. The fact that it's almost been seven years since this fic was last updated is really depressing. I'm honestly starting to lose hope. Which is kinda sad considering I really want to believe you're going to continue this. If it's possible do you think you could perhaps write an authors note or something? Maybe something on your profile to let us know what you've been up to and whether or not you still want to finish this? Cause I'm not lying when I say that all this inactivity is kinda getting to me.
matryoshka chapter 30 . 9/20/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE, it is amazing
SM chapter 30 . 8/21/2015
Over the years Ive come back to this fanfiction and reread it over and over. It is sooo good. With the cultural background the in characterness, and the relationship with Zim and Purple (who at this point are a somehow both a new couple and married at the same time). I wish this would update, esspecially now that everything is crashing down... But I realize its not gonna happen. Still love it and if you check this account still I wish you best.
NXTangl chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Pretty nice, and I know that this was uploaded years ago, but I just wanted to point something out: officially, Irkens aren't allergic to water, it's just that Earth sucks so much that there are enough toxins to hurt one in any water that hasn't been heavily processed.
AllThingsGeekyProductions chapter 30 . 5/3/2015
PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE! This is one of the fanfics I've ever read!
I need more, or I will explode, that happens to me sometimes!
Anon chapter 30 . 4/13/2015
So this is seriously one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I don't know if you plan to update again, but I just want you to know how AWESOME it was! Thank you for writing it! :)
Crimson Ink'12 chapter 4 . 3/25/2015
I'm 4 chapters in right now and loving this fanfic!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/5/2015
I've read this fic (what's written at least) and I have found a few conclusions for everyone on why this author,and many more come up with great story's and don't finish them.

1. Personal reasons that lead to authors not wanting to write fanfiction.

2. Decided that they had more important things to do than write on a website when it didn't benefit them at all.

3. As sad as it is they might have passed on.

access their profile for some reason and said "screw I'm done with this".

And many more things that we wish didn't actually happen and that our favorite authors will come back and satisfy our curiosity.