Reviews for In Short Supply
matryoshka chapter 30 . 9/20
PLEASE CONTINUE, it is amazing
SM chapter 30 . 8/21
Over the years Ive come back to this fanfiction and reread it over and over. It is sooo good. With the cultural background the in characterness, and the relationship with Zim and Purple (who at this point are a somehow both a new couple and married at the same time). I wish this would update, esspecially now that everything is crashing down... But I realize its not gonna happen. Still love it and if you check this account still I wish you best.
NXTangl chapter 2 . 7/3
Pretty nice, and I know that this was uploaded years ago, but I just wanted to point something out: officially, Irkens aren't allergic to water, it's just that Earth sucks so much that there are enough toxins to hurt one in any water that hasn't been heavily processed.
AllThingsGeekyProductions chapter 30 . 5/3
PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE! This is one of the fanfics I've ever read!
I need more, or I will explode, that happens to me sometimes!
Anon chapter 30 . 4/13
So this is seriously one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I don't know if you plan to update again, but I just want you to know how AWESOME it was! Thank you for writing it! :)
CrimsonInk138 chapter 4 . 3/25
I'm 4 chapters in right now and loving this fanfic!
I've read this fic (what's written at least) and I have found a few conclusions for everyone on why this author,and many more come up with great story's and don't finish them.

1. Personal reasons that lead to authors not wanting to write fanfiction.

2. Decided that they had more important things to do than write on a website when it didn't benefit them at all.

3. As sad as it is they might have passed on.

access their profile for some reason and said "screw I'm done with this".

And many more things that we wish didn't actually happen and that our favorite authors will come back and satisfy our curiosity.
Attention IZ fans

First off I would like to say that I love Short Supply.

Second off there is currently a fanfic called recyclable. It's a great fic and I recommend it but it's a sequel so you might want to read clairvoyance first. Unfortunately the author is considering canceling any future writing due to lack of reviews. I was hoping some of you could help me out by reveiwing and hopefully reading. As readers on this site I believe none of us enjoy readingn a good fic and then having it suddenly stop. Hopefully you can help rekindle the authors drive for writing.
random person chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Ok I have 2 questions
1. This fanfic is AMAZING I had never thought about shipping zim and purple but SLARK they need to get married or smth, iv literlly been reading this non stop all day...and im not even in the IZ fandom anymore! Yet this fanfic is slowly dragging me back in, So please PLEASE update im absolutly
desperate to know what happens next!

2. Is this art contest still going? I highly doubt it but either way I am going to draw fanart of this fic if its the LAST THING I DO!

anyway please finish colledge soon and I hope you actually recieve my review...I would have logged on but im in a hotel with crap wifi and cant actually remember my password
Guest chapter 30 . 12/1/2014
Are you done with collage yet?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
XDDDDDDDDDDDDD GIR! *GASP* IMAGE! *GASP* LEWD LOOK!? HAHAHAHAHAHA! The image is now forever in my brain to remember when I need a laugh!

And thus that's how part man part robot are made children!
Major Monty the Straw Vulcan chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
So Keef isn't as ignorant as I thought. Good for him.
Oi; no matter what, Zim's negligence willalways be his own downfall.
Or not, I hope.
Major Monty the Straw Vulcan chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Keef, you ignorant fool.
I don't whether Dib is going to be sick, confused, or both when he finds out why Zim is so happy.
Major Monty the Straw Vulcan chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Computer, you just keep getting better and better.
Maybe he's right; Zim should call Skoodge.
Heheheheh; I'm terrible.
Major Monty the Straw Vulcan chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Damn, this was too funny.
Zim gets food by selling acidic water, and doesn't even realize what he's done.
"Never danced before." I'm still snickering.
Of course you don't know what GIR's talking about, Purple; you made his brain out of junk you found in your pockets after all.