Reviews for In Short Supply
DocileLepus chapter 1 . 11/21
ckret2, I just finished this marvelous 150k story of yours, but having done so I have to tell you that this has been one of the most fascinating stories I have had the pleasure of finding yet! Not only that but it is without a doubt THE most unique Mpreg story ever! I adore the Irken society and alien culture that you've created and the hilarious commentary Zim had about Earth's societal norms as well as Dib being disturbed by seeing some ZAPR shenanigans! And hoo buddy, sounds like Red and Purple are unintentionally causing/steering along some... REVOLUTION! Hope you continue this amazing story, either way it was a fun journey to the end and there was not one bit I didn't enjoy! Thanks again, buh bye!~
hunkyGoddess chapter 30 . 5/15
Just finished reading this last night and I'm seriously considering rereading it again tonight. Even though it isn't finished. Which is sad.
I really really enjoy your writing. Your characterization is spot on and the slow burn relationship building is beautiful. Truly, you have skill.
Your headcanons for Irken culture are also amazing and I have adopted a few of them as my own.
If you ever continue this I will be back in a hot second.
cartoonchick26 chapter 1 . 4/3
great chapter I loved it
Most recent fan chapter 30 . 2/24
I practically used up all the free time I had to read all 30 chapters! Time well spent, if you ask me. It was funny, it was interesting, both the cannon and original characters were enjoyable, and I loved the world the author built!
Speaking of which, I hope they're alright. Or maybe they just got bored? I guess it was too difficult to tie up all those loose ends, or something...
Gir Crazy chapter 30 . 12/5/2016
Man, this fic absolutely deserves all the recommendations I've seen for it. I just binge-read the whole thing during my first stretch of free time in a while, ha ha. Just couldn't stop! I don't really expect this to be updated after, what, seven years? But I'm following it anyway, for it would be a terrible thing if it ever DID update and I didn't know! In any case, thank you for all the chapters that have been written! It was such a fun read. :D
Anaryo chapter 30 . 11/9/2016
This story is really good XD
I get the feeling Red just found out what is going on, or at least part of it. And he contacted Zim's base to see if Purple is there? (Ever since the whole thing with the Irkens siding with Red, and Purple having to leave out of fear, I have been worried about him (Pur). Poor guy, he really need to be given a proper break). Then there is Siz-lorr and him saying the Tallests would arrive at Foodcourtia soon. And the Resisty.
So many things, goodness gracious DX
cara9001 chapter 30 . 9/25/2016
I love this story so much! I really hope you consider continuing it, I'd love to see how things play out for Zim and Purple.
Ai no Yami chapter 29 . 8/1/2016
Sometimes, I come back to this fic and read from the beginning, hoping against hope that there will be one more chapter when I make it to the end. Even though there never is, I never regret rereading what does exist, and I am always grateful that this, my favorite IZ fic (seriously, I rep it on my profile), is still available to the denizens of the internet. Foolish though I may be, I'll keep hoping that one day there will be more. Thank you for your work, ckret2.
omo vonrwa chapter 30 . 6/25/2016
The year is 2016, 25th of June, out of a whim I look for this relic of a fic I have forgotten and, knowing its been 7 years since the last update, I binge read for an entire day. The universe hates me for loving this, so i can only think wistfully of maybe, maybe this'll find the end instead of the universe being at a stand still for these characters. Will I ever know if a giant reenactment of Caeser's excuation would happen? Or wonder how this part Macintosh Computer will deal? Maybe even wonder if Keef will ever find out his (stalkerish) love is having rad alien dancing?

I feel like an anthropologist looking bad at this fic and just WONDER

ok, this is wonderful, this fic changed me
Ale chapter 30 . 6/12/2016
This story is so awesome! I'm sad that it was discontinued, but I did love reading what is here.

Thank you for writing at least this much :)
Guest chapter 30 . 1/4/2016
Every time I get to this chapter I just hope that by some miracle another chapter has been added. Oh well, I guess I just need wait... some more... in 2016. Man that's depressing. Oh well, I guess I can't give up hope, you are after all still around judging by your recent Tumblr stuff, and you did say you'd get back to it. So maybe we just need to keep being patient.

Also have you seen the new invader zim comic? It's pretty funny.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/10/2015
Com on plz master Will Die if yog Dont then he Will be mad at me ) wtf XD how can zim get mad if he is dead
Guest chapter 30 . 12/5/2015
Wow. The fact that it's almost been seven years since this fic was last updated is really depressing. I'm honestly starting to lose hope. Which is kinda sad considering I really want to believe you're going to continue this. If it's possible do you think you could perhaps write an authors note or something? Maybe something on your profile to let us know what you've been up to and whether or not you still want to finish this? Cause I'm not lying when I say that all this inactivity is kinda getting to me.
matryoshka chapter 30 . 9/20/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE, it is amazing
SM chapter 30 . 8/21/2015
Over the years Ive come back to this fanfiction and reread it over and over. It is sooo good. With the cultural background the in characterness, and the relationship with Zim and Purple (who at this point are a somehow both a new couple and married at the same time). I wish this would update, esspecially now that everything is crashing down... But I realize its not gonna happen. Still love it and if you check this account still I wish you best.