Reviews for In Short Supply
goddammit now that image of Gir is in my head still died laughing though
The Computer- ohmygodthefuckingcomputer. I almost slid out of my chair from laughing so hard. This is amazing.
StopItsTeaTime chapter 30 . 12/22/2013
It's really kind of sad to have just discovered this story now.
It's great, and really well written and I'm dying to know what's coming up next but... Erm.. It hasn't been updated for a really long time so I'm guessing this FIC is dead?
But.. Yeah, still, this story is my favorite IZ fic to date
UrbanSteel chapter 30 . 12/6/2013
Oh wow, oh wow! Holy baloney, Batman! I sure can't wait for the next episode of the exciting adventures of - aaaaaaand there's the stinger. Just like the show...
Flameear chapter 30 . 8/2/2013
I shall respond and say I love this fan fic even if its effectively dead. the writing was great and well done full of suspense.
XxHell's HoundxX chapter 30 . 7/26/2013
I really need to sit around and read these again
foolscap-fan chapter 30 . 7/23/2013
THIS FANFIC IS AWESOME, AMAZING, FANTASTIC!I read all chapters and I am on this chapter.I feel like reading this again and again!
Tigersfury chapter 30 . 7/11/2013
ive read this story once already and im going to read it again cause I love it so much!
Lovova chapter 30 . 5/19/2013
Dude, this fic is amazing, I can see why it was so highly praised at the Tv Tropes page :D Though I know as well as anyone how difficult it is to keep a fic going once you get out of high school, and that I acknowledge how long ago the last update was, still gonna optimistically say that I am looking forward to the next update. Awesome job!
somethingclever5 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Agent Gourdy, reckgiven, female, southern... Am I sensing a Phoenix Wright reference?
Guest chapter 30 . 1/20/2013
I absolutely love this story. If I've read five that are as well written or well thought out, I've read a lot. I do occasionally find a typo but nobody's perfect. I just—there is nothing to complain about with this story except that it's not completed. XD I read it last year too and I loved it then. I all too eagerly await the next chapter update but I realize you're busy. Take your time. Do your work and keep writing! You're beautiful at it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
wow, it may be a bit late too review seen as this hasn't been updates in years but... i love this story
this is the best invader zim fanficiton i have ever read
SlytherinSoul14 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
wow
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 20 . 11/20/2012
AWWWWWwwwww Bobs SOOOOOO cute! XD! i wish he was my slave id love him 4ever!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 18 . 11/20/2012